Haynes Workshop Manual Holden Astra / Zafira 1998-2005 Ts Tt Service & Repair on 2040-parts.com
UK, United Kingdom
Publisher's Number (SKU):41710
Print:Black and White
- Black and White
- Published in 2006
- Part of the Haynes Repair Manual Series
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to Australian specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
|Holden Astra & Zafira Petrol 1998 to 2005 (Australian Models)|
Models covered by this manual:
- Holden Astra Hatchback, Sedan & Wagon
- Zarfira MPV
- Petrol engines models including special/limited editions.
- 1.8L & 2.2L petrol engines
Does NOT cover bi-fuel models, 1.6L "Twinport" or 2.0L turbo engines, Coupe or Convertible. Does NOT cover AH series introduced September 2004.
Using clear, step-by-step illustrated instructions this manual covers routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling, heating and air conditioning systems fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, and electrical systems where applicable. Wiring diagrams are also provided.
- Step-by-step procedures linked to hundreds of easy-to-follow photos and illustrations
- Complete troubleshooting section helps identify specific problems
- Written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown using commonly available tools
- Haynes tips give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools
- Notes, Cautions and Warnings for the home mechanic
- Color spark plug diagnosis
- Easy to use index
|Table of Contents|
- LIVING WITH YOUR HOLDEN ASTRA/ZAFIRA
- Roadside repairs
Towing | Identifying Leaks | Jump Starting | Wheel Changing | If your car wont start
- Weekly Checks
Introduction | Underbonnet Check Points | Engine Oil Level | Coolant level | Brake & Clutch Fluid Level | Screen washer Fluid Level | Tyre Condition and Pressure | Battery | Electrical Systems | Wiper Blades | Power Steering Level Fluids
- Lubricants and Fluids
- Tyre Pressures
- Routine Maintenance and Servicing
Servicing Specifications | Maintenance schedule | Maintenance Procedures
- REPAIRS & OVERHAUL
- Engine and associated systems
1.6 litre SOHC Engine in-car repair procedures | 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 & 2.2 litre DOHC Engine in-car repair procedures | Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures | Cooling, Heating and Air-Conditioning Systems | Fuel & Exhaust Systems | Emission Control | Starting and Charging Systems | Ignition System
Clutch | Manual & Automatic Transmission | Driveshafts
- Brakes and Suspension
Braking system | Suspension and Steering
- Body equipment
Bodywork and fittings | Body electrical systems
- Wiring diagrams
- Dimensions and Weights
- Conversion Factors
- Buying Spare Parts
- Vehicle Identification
- General Repair Procedures
- Jacking and Vehicle Support
- Disconnecting the Battery
- Tools and working facilities
- Safety First!
- Fault Finding
- Glossary of technical terms
Other for Sale
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 00:00:00 -0800
This is the new Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Bicolore, just unveiled at the 2011 Qatar motor show. The bicolore bit – essentially this is a Lamborghini Gallardo available with a two-tone finish. The roof, pillars, engine hood and rear spoiler are painted black, while the body is available in a choice of five colours: Giallo Midas (yellow), Arancio Borealis (orange), Grigio Telesto (grey), Bianco Monocerus (white) and Blu Caelum (blue).
Fri, 06 Jun 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Phil McNamara
06 June 2008 14:56
Seat will launch its sexy Ibiza SportCoupe at the July 2008 London motor show, but CAR was granted a sneak preview yesterday. Unlike many three-door variants, the SportCoupe is no 5-minus-2-door, jokes Luc Donckerwolke. Seat’s head of design was the driving force behind the differentiated models.
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Rendering of the next generation (2010) BMW 6 Series - a sleeker and lower car than the current generation
Not due until late 2010, the next generation 6 Series looks set to be a lower, sleeker car than the current model. In fact, it looks like BMW may have found a use for a lot of the work they did on the shelved BMW CS project, which was to be BMW’s A7/CLS challenger until the project was shelved a few months ago. Current opinion is that the next generation Convertible will stick with the rag-top, but recent spy shots seem to show a pretty bulky roof camouflage, leading to speculation that BMW may go the folding tin-top roof with the next generation 6-series.