Hifrom(tm) Adjustable Car 2 Point Seat Saftey Belt Harness Kit Go Kart Utv on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
MPN:hifrom seat saftey belt
USA Daily Deals
HIFROM(TM) Adjustable Car 2 point Seat Saftey Belt Harness Kit Go Kart UTV Buggie Single Double Seat
- 1. Fits For single seat. (2 sets will be needed for double seats)
- 2. Fits For most Chinese go kart and buggie.
- 3. The longest adjusted length: 115 cm
- 4. Width:4.7 cm
- 5. HIFROM focus on provide high quality products at fair price, if you unsatisfy with our product, you can return to our USA warehouse, no risk.
- Manufacturer: HIFROM
- Shipping Weight: 78
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS or FedEx (depending on location and package weight)
● eBay Global Shipping Program - We are a part of eBay Global Shipping Program. This means that eBay will be responsible for shipping and import charges and times. We don't control the shipping times and import charges, which are based on your location in the world. You can find all the info in the eBay listing!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT USA Daily Deals
Since 2010 USA Daily Deals have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there�s a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Go Kart Parts for Sale
Sun, 09 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Wet in Burma in part 1 of the Top Gear Christmas Special
Top Gear tonight – episode 6 of series 21 – isn’t actually part of the regular series twenty one (that was done and dusted with last week’s Porsche 918 Spyder episode) but is the first part of a two part Christmas Special Road Trip. Yes, March is a bit late for a Christmas Special, but it’s becoming the Top Gear norm. What isn’t normal is the fact that there are no cars for Messrs Clarkson, Hammond and May to drive, instead they’re all in beaten up trucks bought sight unseen from the internet for a road trip across Burma to the River Kwai.
Sat, 23 May 2009 00:00:00 -0700
One of the drawings Ferrari has submitted to the European Patent Office for a 4x4 Hybrid System
Actually, the headline is quite literal. It would appear that Ferrari is working on four wheel drive hybrid propulsion systems after plans submitted to the European Patent Office were uncovered by Autocar. It’s been known for some time that Ferrari has been working on Hybrid and 4WD systems, but these drawings show that Ferrari is in fact looking at a simpler system designed more to aid handling than to benefit the environment.
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Jaguar XKR175 - to celebrate 75 years of Jaguar
If you read the report we recently did about Jaguar celebrating its 75th anniversary by launching the Limited Edition Jaguar XKR75 in to Europe, you could be forgiven for thinking that either the headline is a mistake or Jaguar has had a quick recalculate and realised they’d actually been in business for a century more than they thought. But if you reached that perfectly reasonable conclusion, you’d be wrong. In the UK and Europe Jaguar decide that the car to celebrate 75 years should be called the 75 and be produced in that number – so 75 are being made.