Holley Blue Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator Dead Head 2 Port Bg Holley Blue on 2040-parts.com
Yucca Valley, California, United States
used HOLLEY REGULATOR 10.00 ship usa................... 98% of my ITEMS SELL with MAKE OFFER!
Fuel Pressure Regulators for Sale
- Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator(US $115.00)
- Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator 13301 bypass 3 outlet 1 return(US $65.00)
- Aeromotive 13204 fuel pressure regulator 3-15 psi red and black universal each(US $149.99)
- Quick fuel technology 35-1200qft pressure regulator diaphragm(US $38.79)
- Aeromotive 13129 efi fuel pressure regulator(US $141.02)
- Holley 12-846 billet adjustable regulator efi applications bypass style(US $135.00)
Great news for vintage BMW owners: The German automaker has opened its Classic Center to customers. BMW says global demand for its vintage cars and motorcycles is growing. Its 200 clubs have about 200,000 members, and the company estimates there are 600,000 classic BMWs on the road--and those are just the ones the company knows about.Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Chrysler said on Thursday that it will release its owner’s manuals as smartphone apps. This is in addition to replacing its hard-copy owner’s manuals with DVDs and small quick-reference guides, something it did last year. The first iPhone manual will be available on June 19, for the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee.Thu, 02 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
MASSIVE increases to public transport network spending have led to the near-tripling of the number of ‘cycle-rail’ journeys taken since 2009, according to government statistics. An update on the coalition’s ‘door to door action plan’, published close to the New Year, details how huge increases in funding for secure cycle parking facilities and public transport integration have led to increased usage. The government is using the data to encourage more people to take up ‘greener’ ways of getting to work.