YOU CAN PICK YOUR PARTS IF YOU WANT TO AT OUR 2ND LOCATION IN CLINTON MD ONLY.....301-234-0890..060053...
Honda Cb350k Throttle Cable 1968-1973 on 2040-parts.com
Alexandria, Virginia, US
Cables for Sale
- Honda cb350f/cb500/550f/550k/750a/750f/750k voltage regulator all in 1 kit(US $74.99)
- Kawasaki vulcan1500e/d classic 1996-2004 speedometer cable(US $13.99)
- Kawasaki zx10 ninja 1000 1988-1990 transmission(US $29.99)
- Kawasaki kz1000b/k/ltd 1977-1980 clutch cable(US $22.99)
- Honda new genuine speedometer cable speedo 350 400 450 500 650 750 900 cbx (US $17.99)
- Motion pro rear hand brake cable fits honda odyssey fl250 1979-1984(US $25.08)
The spiritual home of the NAIAS is set to be rejuvenated. The Cobo center in Detroit, home of the North American International Auto Show for over 24 years, is part of a $221 million project that will see it extended and renovated extensively. The Detroit Regional Convention Facility Authority have announced that many of the improvements to the Cobo center will be ready for the 2012 NAIAS, although the project is unlikely to be finished until 2014.Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
KIA has surprised the assembled crowds at the Detroit motor show with a stunning sports car concept, the GT4 Stinger. The Korean car company isn’t holding back with its new creation, as the low-slung coupe boasts rear-wheel drive, a 315 horsepower version of its current 2.0-litre turbo petrol motor and dramatic looks. Created by the firm’s Californian design studio, the GT4 Stinger is just the latest example of Kia’s determination to be seen as much more than just a value brand.Thu, 17 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. will use the Prius name on more hybrid models in its U.S. lineup, the automakers' top executives told dealers.