YOU CAN PICK YOUR PARTS IF YOU WANT TO AT OUR 2ND LOCATION IN CLINTON MD ONLY.....301-234-0890..060053...
Honda Cb350k Throttle Cable 1968-1973 on 2040-parts.com
Alexandria, Virginia, US
Cables for Sale
- Honda cb350f/cb500/550f/550k/750a/750f/750k voltage regulator all in 1 kit(US $74.99)
- Kawasaki vulcan1500e/d classic 1996-2004 speedometer cable(US $13.99)
- Kawasaki zx10 ninja 1000 1988-1990 transmission(US $29.99)
- Kawasaki kz1000b/k/ltd 1977-1980 clutch cable(US $22.99)
- Honda new genuine speedometer cable speedo 350 400 450 500 650 750 900 cbx (US $17.99)
- Motion pro rear hand brake cable fits honda odyssey fl250 1979-1984(US $25.08)
Renault today announced a new six-year strategy dubbed Renault 2016 – Drive the Change. A typically naff marketing-led title, but there’s some interesting detail on CEO Carlos Ghosn’s vision for Renault between now and 2016. Like how he wants to build 1.5 million electric cars in the next five years.Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Whitworth Motor Industry 26 June 2008 13:46 Schumacher is back! The battle to decide the world’s fastest motorsport star returns again to Wembley Stadium on the 14th December – and the seven-time F1 champ has already signed up. Covered in almost 2000 tonnes of tarmac, the pitch will once be transformed into a bespoke circuit which will see the cream of the motorsport world go head-to-head on equal terms and in identical cars.Mon, 16 Jun 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 16 June 2008 10:18 Want proof that the Russian car market is on its way to becoming one of the world’s biggest and most important? Mazda today confirmed it would build this bespoke concept car for the 2008 Moscow International Automobile Salon. The one-off show car will be a compact crossover specifically aimed at the Russian market.