YOU CAN PICK YOUR PARTS IF YOU WANT TO AT OUR 2ND LOCATION IN CLINTON MD ONLY.....301-234-0890..060053...
Honda Cb350k Throttle Cable 1968-1973 on 2040-parts.com
Alexandria, Virginia, US
Cables for Sale
- Honda cb350f/cb500/550f/550k/750a/750f/750k voltage regulator all in 1 kit(US $74.99)
- Kawasaki vulcan1500e/d classic 1996-2004 speedometer cable(US $13.99)
- Kawasaki zx10 ninja 1000 1988-1990 transmission(US $29.99)
- Kawasaki kz1000b/k/ltd 1977-1980 clutch cable(US $22.99)
- Honda new genuine speedometer cable speedo 350 400 450 500 650 750 900 cbx (US $17.99)
- Motion pro rear hand brake cable fits honda odyssey fl250 1979-1984(US $25.08)
In an about-face from information given at the February launch of the 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302, Ford said on Friday that the high-revving, naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8 will be sold as a crate engine through Ford Racing Performance Parts. All the fun can be had for $11,995. With a redline of 7,500 rpm, part No.Wed, 21 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Go on, admit it. You didn't expect to be getting excited about a Vauxhall concept car at next month's 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, did you? But when you chuck in the names 'Opel' and 'Monza', just about every petrolhead in the land should start to get a little excited.Wed, 26 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
By Ollie Kew and Damion Smy Motor Industry 26 March 2014 13:00 Seat has officially announced today that it is developing an all-new compact SUV model to join the Spanish outfit’s range in 2016. Seat says that the new SUV is already two years into development at the company’s Martorell technical facility in Spain. The as yet unnamed car is likely to share engines and platform with other ‘compact SUVs’ made by parent company, Volkswagen Group, such as the next-gen VW Tiguan and Audi Q3, which will use the MQB modular architecture.