Honda S2000 Cd Changer W/ Cover Assembly Genuine Oem 2000-2009 on 2040-parts.com
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Buyer Agreement: (Important, please read before buying)
- Buyer must read the "Notes" in the compatibility list for important information regarding this item.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to determine compatibility based upon
the part number provided. You will be receiving the P/N listed in this
- NC residents pay sales tax.
- By placing a bid/purchasing the buyer has read and agrees with all of the sellers policy's.
- Freight items are shipping to business addresses with fork lift or dock only. Residential delivery is an additional $100.
- For no extra cost, we can help the buyer find a nearest terminal to ship a freight item.
- Freight items include: engines, transmissions, seats, large body panels, etc Please contact us if you are not sure if your item is a freight shipment.
All shipping charges are within lower 48 states only. PR, AK, HI, APO,
FPO, VI please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
- International bidder please ask for a shipping quote before bidding.
- Please contact us with any issue and let us resolve it before sending a
negative feedback. Mistakes can happen and we will do whatever we can to resolve any issues.
- You can call us at 828-301-1836 or text us at 828-398-8464. Our business hours are M-F 8am-5pm EST.
CD Changers for Sale
Fri, 03 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
ALREADY cash-strapped motorists are paying millions of pounds for minor infringements after a record number of fines were issued, according to claims made by a national newspaper. The Daily Mail said that drivers are paying out £135 million a year after being caught on camera blocking box junctions or straying into bus lanes. Some 1.32 million fines were issued for minor offences in 2011/12, the newspaper said, a record number and a rise of 16% on the previous year.
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Not to be left out of the electric car party, Ford announced Sunday at the Detroit Auto Show that it was developing a line of electric powered vehicles. In addition to its already announced hybrids and plug-in hybrids, Ford is working with Magna International to bring fully electric cars to market with lithium-ion battery packs. In the works is a Focus and Fusion-based vehicles that will be available in with all three powertrains.
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Porsche Cayenne Turbo - Powerkit adds 40bhp
A lack of power is not something you would normally complain about with the Porsche Cayenne Turbo. After all, despite weighing roughly the same as a grouse moor (unlike the previous generation which weighed slightly more than a small moon), it’s 500bhp V8 moves this SUV to 60mph in a chunk less than 5 seconds. But power under the bonnet is addictive, and even if you have 500bhp under your right foot there will always be occasions when you wish you had just that bit more.