Honda S2000 Cd Changer W/ Cover Assembly Genuine Oem 2000-2009 on 2040-parts.com
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Buyer Agreement: (Important, please read before buying)
- Buyer must read the "Notes" in the compatibility list for important information regarding this item.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to determine compatibility based upon
the part number provided. You will be receiving the P/N listed in this
- NC residents pay sales tax.
- By placing a bid/purchasing the buyer has read and agrees with all of the sellers policy's.
- Freight items are shipping to business addresses with fork lift or dock only. Residential delivery is an additional $100.
- For no extra cost, we can help the buyer find a nearest terminal to ship a freight item.
- Freight items include: engines, transmissions, seats, large body panels, etc Please contact us if you are not sure if your item is a freight shipment.
All shipping charges are within lower 48 states only. PR, AK, HI, APO,
FPO, VI please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
- International bidder please ask for a shipping quote before bidding.
- Please contact us with any issue and let us resolve it before sending a
negative feedback. Mistakes can happen and we will do whatever we can to resolve any issues.
- You can call us at 828-301-1836 or text us at 828-398-8464. Our business hours are M-F 8am-5pm EST.
CD Changers for Sale
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The next generation Zafira draws strong design cues from the Insignia and Ampera
Still, despite all the woes of their parent, things are still moving on, and we’ve got a sketch here that previews how the next generation Vauxhall Zafira is likely to look when it surfaces in 2011. Strong design cues in here from both the Insignia and the ‘Lets-hope-we-can-pull-it-off’ Ampera. Sexy swooping headlights and a strong front grill spell this out as a next generation Zafira.
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Jost Capito, Ford's global performance-vehicles and motorsports chief, is jumping to Volkswagen to run the German automaker's motorsports operations. Ford is in the process of launching high-performance versions of some of its newest cars, including the Focus ST. The company also has a version of the Fiesta ST as a concept.
Thu, 05 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Fuel Duty frozen and car tax discs scrapped
Fuel duty makes up a painful chunk of the price of petrol and diesel, and it was due to be increased again next September. But Chancellor George Osborne has announced that the tax hike will be scrapped – as has been the case every year sicne the Con-Dems came to power – saving motorists an additional 2p on a litre of fuel. It may not be a price cut, but at least it’s not going up.