Honda Super Magna 750 700 Vf700 Vf750 Kill Switch Throttle Cables Cable 87 88 on 2040-parts.com
Vancouver, Washington, US
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Return policy details:25% RESTOCK FEE ON ALL ITEMS
FEE WILL BE WAIVED FOR SELLER ERROR
1988 VF750 SUPER MAGNA KILL SWITCH AND THROTTLE CABLES PARTING OUT COMPLETE BIKE
PHOTO OF BIKE:
Call/Text With Any Questions
25% RETURN FEE ON RETURNED ITEMS, AT FAULT REASONS 0%
1987-1988 VF750 SUPER MAGNA
REMOVED FROM A : 1988 SUPER MAGNA 750
Call For Details 360-513-3995
HOURS 9-5 M-F
Normal wear as stated on EVERY USED PART AUCTION as nothing used is Brand New!!
The whole bike is for parts. I have lots of other parts available.
Call or Text with any questions or offers.
TO KEEP PRICES LOW WE NEED 5 STARS ON EVERY QUESTION WHEN LEAVING FEEDBACK. OTHER OPTION IS DO NOT LEAVE STARS AT ALL. ANY LESS HURTS US
Why Buy From Us?
|We post our items to over 50 countries. Firstly, we promise fast shipping along with professional and secure packaging. But most importantly you can be assured of old fashioned customer service. You can expect our service to be friendly and professional. |
You can also be assured that the service will continue after you receive you purchase. Our goal is for you to return to our store or recommend us. So we wish for you to only to have a positive experience.
We have Great POSITIVE FEEDBACK and we will not be satisfied if ONE customer is unhappy!! Don't miss out on your chance to SAVE while buying from a trusted seller –bid now.
Important eBay Policies
- Same or Next-Business-Day Shipping (holidays excluded)
- Serious bidders only! Notices will be filed against non-paying bidders.
- 14-Day-Warranty For Replacements (unless otherwise specified within auction)
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-2 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse. While we try to get all order out next business day we will notify customer of any delay that may happen
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-8 Business Days from shipment date.
- Total Estimated Delivery time: You should receive your item in a minimum of 4 days and a maximum of 12 days.
- Overnight order are processed next business day
Shipping & Handling
- Free Shipping Auctions are for the Continental USA Only
- We Ship all order using UPS FEDEX USPS services. We will Post Tracking number directly on the Order Detail Page. Customer is Responsible for being home or arranging Delivery. If package is returned Shipping charges will be deducted from refund.
- Packages with a Value of $150 or More will not be shipped to PO box addresses.
- WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO THE PAYPAL CONFIRMED VERIFIED ADDRESS
Lighting for Sale
Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Vauxhall Ampera goes on a 350 mile run
We’ve been moaning quite a bit about the claims being made by car makers for their electric cars. We understand that a big drawback for buyers is ‘Range Anxiety’, a completely understandable concern when you can’t exactly pull over and top up your electric. So we asked Secretary of State Philip Hammond to look at legislation on range claims by electric car makers so buyers can make a judgement on the facts, not the fiction.
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The Jeep Grand Cherokee will have a shortened 2013 model year so that in January the Chrysler Group can introduce a diesel engine and eight-speed automatic transmission for the 2014 model, internal Chrysler sources say. Dealer orders for 2013 Grand Cherokees began this month. The 2013 model, which will begin production in August, will continue with the five-speed automatic that the Grand Cherokee has had since mid-2010.
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Citroen DS5 - another convincing DS Citroen
We had the arrival of the Citroen DS5 trumpeted as long ago as 2009 when we revealed that the DS5 would arrive in 2009, complete with hybrid diesel powertrain. Despite the official debut of the DS5 being just days away – and Citroen teasing the DS5 with a photo of a headlight last week – the powers that be at Citroen have decied that we ought to at least have a few photos and some detail ahead of Shanghai. How kind.