Honda Super Magna 750 700 Vf700 Vf750 Kill Switch Throttle Cables Cable 87 88 on 2040-parts.com
Vancouver, Washington, US
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Return policy details:25% RESTOCK FEE ON ALL ITEMS
FEE WILL BE WAIVED FOR SELLER ERROR
1988 VF750 SUPER MAGNA KILL SWITCH AND THROTTLE CABLES PARTING OUT COMPLETE BIKE
PHOTO OF BIKE:
Call/Text With Any Questions
25% RETURN FEE ON RETURNED ITEMS, AT FAULT REASONS 0%
1987-1988 VF750 SUPER MAGNA
REMOVED FROM A : 1988 SUPER MAGNA 750
Call For Details 360-513-3995
HOURS 9-5 M-F
Normal wear as stated on EVERY USED PART AUCTION as nothing used is Brand New!!
The whole bike is for parts. I have lots of other parts available.
Call or Text with any questions or offers.
TO KEEP PRICES LOW WE NEED 5 STARS ON EVERY QUESTION WHEN LEAVING FEEDBACK. OTHER OPTION IS DO NOT LEAVE STARS AT ALL. ANY LESS HURTS US
Why Buy From Us?
|We post our items to over 50 countries. Firstly, we promise fast shipping along with professional and secure packaging. But most importantly you can be assured of old fashioned customer service. You can expect our service to be friendly and professional. |
You can also be assured that the service will continue after you receive you purchase. Our goal is for you to return to our store or recommend us. So we wish for you to only to have a positive experience.
We have Great POSITIVE FEEDBACK and we will not be satisfied if ONE customer is unhappy!! Don't miss out on your chance to SAVE while buying from a trusted seller –bid now.
Important eBay Policies
- Same or Next-Business-Day Shipping (holidays excluded)
- Serious bidders only! Notices will be filed against non-paying bidders.
- 14-Day-Warranty For Replacements (unless otherwise specified within auction)
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-2 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse. While we try to get all order out next business day we will notify customer of any delay that may happen
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-8 Business Days from shipment date.
- Total Estimated Delivery time: You should receive your item in a minimum of 4 days and a maximum of 12 days.
- Overnight order are processed next business day
Shipping & Handling
- Free Shipping Auctions are for the Continental USA Only
- We Ship all order using UPS FEDEX USPS services. We will Post Tracking number directly on the Order Detail Page. Customer is Responsible for being home or arranging Delivery. If package is returned Shipping charges will be deducted from refund.
- Packages with a Value of $150 or More will not be shipped to PO box addresses.
- WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO THE PAYPAL CONFIRMED VERIFIED ADDRESS
Lighting for Sale
Wed, 25 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Ford Motor Co. is using a digital mannequin, customized to account for physical differences across regions, to determine how to make jobs less physically strenuous for its assembly-line workers. The digital worker avatar is based on Ford's virtual North American Jack and Jill workers.
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The Tesla Model S P85D – 0-60mph in 3.2 seconds
We knew Elon Musk was planning on delivering a four-wheel-drive Tesla Model S, and now we know the Tesla Model D Musk alluded to is exactly that – a dual motor Model S. But it gets more interesting. It gets more interesting because Tesla has come up with more than one 4WD Model S, with the Model S 60D and 85D getting a 188bhp motor on both front and rear axles, with the 60D getting to 62mph in 5.7 seconds with a range of 225 miles and the 85D getting to 60mph in 5.2 seconds with a range of 295 miles.
Thu, 05 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
General Motors on Thursday posted net income of $3.2 billion for the first quarter, its fifth straight quarterly profit since emerging from bankruptcy. Stripping out one-time charges and gains, including $1.6 billion in income from the March sale of GM's ownership in Delphi Automotive, GM earned $2 billion before interest and taxes. GM's net income for the January-through-March period a year earlier was $865 million.