How Far From Vor? King Kn64 Dme W/ Tray, Ka60 Antenna, Switch, Wiring Diagram on 2040-parts.com
Plains, Georgia, US
Part Brand:King Radio Corp
Manufacturer Part Number:KN64 pn. 066-1088-00
14 - 28 volt King KN64 DME, part number 066-1088-00, serial no. 7237.
This auction includes tray, KA60 antenna, Nav1 - Nav 2 channeling switch and wiring diagram.
DME worked when removed for an avionics upgrade.
You need this King DME if you want to know how you are from the VOR.
email if you need additional pictures.
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Andale!
Other Avionics for Sale
Thu, 08 Jul 2010 00:00:00 -0700
- Ns, ameri-king gps cooling fan, aircraft avionics, 28v(US $45.00)
- *lot of 5* aviation gauges, hydraulic pressure, gyro, misc(US $150.00)
- *lot* aviation headsets, david clark and others - sold for parts or repair(US $300.00)
- Garmin gns 430 gns430 product info kit manuals, training cd, etc - new(US $75.00)
- #4 electric auto-lite ac-26287 10058-a hydraulic pressure gauge (guage, gage),(US $280.00)
- Fatigue technology inc t35433 00-2001-0-5286 cold working tool kit, 0.2500, avi(US $200.00)
The 2010 / 2011 Mercedes CL65 AMG
We had the first picture of the 2011 Mercedes CL AMG a few weeks back, which prompted Mercedes to get their act together on the 2010 / 2011 CL Facelift details and ship those out to us ahead of the offficial debut at Goodwood last weekend. But what Mercedes didn’t send us were photos of the CL63 AMG or the CL65 AMG. And they said that both AMG models would be available by special order.
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
There's history, and then there's deep history. Chrysler reached all the way back to the 1950s for the code name of its next Hemi-powered Ram, the "Adventurer."
In fact, it wasn't even a Chrysler. Rather, the original Adventurer was a top-of-the-line DeSoto.
Tue, 22 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
It'll be the largest collection of Automobiles Voisin ever assembled since the factory closed in 1937. Peter Mullin, collector extraordinaire of beautiful French cars of the art deco movement, has spent the last decade scouring the planet in search of some of the 200 or so remaining Voisins to feature in an exhibit of the marque opening this fall in his Mullin Automotive Museum. The result is 15 cars, one motorcycle and an airplane.