Humminbird Lcr 3004 1724796 Techsonic Ind As Is... on 2040-parts.com
Turlock, California, United States
Fish Finders & Depth Finders for Sale
- Hawkeye depth sounder d10dx new
- Lowrance pdt-wbl #106-74 trolling motor/shoot-thru-hull mount transducer w/ temp(US $59.95)
- Lowrance hst-wsbl #106-72 transom mount skimmer transducer w/ temp sensor(US $57.95)
- Raymarine cp100 e70204 downvision sonar sounder module
- Raytheon l750 fishfinder free when you buy operation manual. no reserve!
- Airmar for lowrance / simrad b75h 12 deg tilt bronze 600 w thru hull high chi...(AU $1,293.63)
By Liz Turner First Official Pictures 28 March 2007 10:47 Cadillac STS: the lowdown A new in-yer-face grille will let neighbours know who’s driving a 2008 Cadillac STS. GM’s luxury barge is bigger than ever, and a restyle gives it a confident American look, sharing elements with the flagship Escalade SUV. The multi-faceted grille was first seen on the Sixteen concept, and incorporated onto both Escalade and the 2008 CTS.Sat, 09 Mar 2013
The VW XL1 is going in to limited production with the promise of 314mpg and a price tag likely to be £100,000. Surprisingly, one of those ‘Super’ cars is a Volkswagen that will cost £100,000 and has all the attributes of a supercar. Except its party trick is extreme performance in economy, rather than performance.Wed, 03 Mar 2010
Vauxhall Meriva at Geneva - UK prices revealed Vauxhall has given the 2010 Meriva its first public outing at Geneva (and for that matter Opel has done the same) and seeing it on the floor at Geneva confirms ours suspicions that the New Meriva is almost a cool car (come on, we can’t actually say a mini mpv is really cool). No frumpiness, lots of stylish detail, well conceived and well executed. We still have some doubts about the practicalities of the suicide doors in the real world, but it all looks very good.