This auction is for a Hyundai iPod/iPhone/iPad USB Aux Cable. Plugs your iPhone straight into the audio system. Originally came with a 2013 Elantra, but is compatible with many models.
Other for Sale
- H1 hummer service information guide & cd for owners am general copyright 2006(US $34.99)
- Wifi chrysler, dodge, ram ,jeep, mopar uconnect web internet. 82211856(US $149.00)
- Chrysler / dodge oem wireless headphones and remote **new**(US $69.95)
- Gm entertainment wireless headphones and remote **new**(US $59.95)
- Mf steering wheel control module for vw jetta mk5 golf gti mk6 1k0 953 549 ch cd(US $75.58)
- Bmw e46 3 series bmw assist tcu telematics , ibus module , motorola everest (US $50.00)
Ford's sales chart-topping Fiesta supermini has been treated to its first mid-life set of tweaks. Chief among the changes are a new look for the car's nose, the choice of Ford's downsized 1.0-litre Ecoboost engine, and even more technology on board. The new Fiesta will make its debut on Ford's Paris motor show stand in September 2012, and will trickle through to UK showrooms shortly after.Fri, 03 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
By Ben Pulman Motor Industry 03 January 2014 10:30 Last month we brought you spyshots of Nissan’s new Almera hatchback; this week it’s the altogether more enticing news that bosses at the Japanese car giant hope to put the wacky BladeGlider concept car into production. The ‘swept wing’ BladeGlider is inspired by Nissan’s ZEOD RC, the company’s entry into the 2014 Le Mans 24-hours, and it seems production of the crazy concept is a possibility. ‘It’s in our mid-term plan,’ Nissan chief planning officer Andy Palmer revealed to CAR.Thu, 19 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
LEWIS HAMILTON knows he needs another run of four successive victories if he is to overhaul team-mate Nico Rosberg in the race for this year's Formula One world title. It is a feat Hamilton managed earlier this campaign after Mercedes rival Rosberg won the season-opening grand prix in Australia where the Briton retired. Hamilton then triumphed in Malaysia, Bahrain, China and Spain, clawing back the 25-point deficit, with Rosberg forced to settle for the runner-up spot on each occasion.