Indy Car Performance Friction Brembo 8 Piston Brake Caliper Pads 7743.97.20 Svra on 2040-parts.com
Chandler, Arizona, United States
New, Performance Friction Brembo 8 piston caliper Brake pads. 7722.214.171.124 80 mm wide 8 Pads.
Racing Pads for Sale
- Indy car performance friction brembo 8 piston brake caliper pads 7743.99.22 svra
- 150-9841 9115 gnx4 metallic brake pad set(US $99.99)
- Indy car performance friction brembo 8 piston brake caliper pads 7743.97.20 svra
- 2003-2010 dodge viper gen 3 4 front brembo brake calipers(US $750.00)
- 2003-2010 dodge viper gen 3 4 rear brembo brake calipers(US $750.00)
- Performance friction pfr 7751-01-20-44 pads 01 compound wilwood outlaw sierra xl(US $160.00)
Jaguar has revealed the C-X17 SUV concept on the eve of the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. It is the first ever 4x4 SUV from the British premium maker and, it says, has officially been created to showcase the flexibility of its new all-aluminium platform. Unofficially, this is a toe in the water from Jaguar, to test reaction to the idea of its first SUV.Fri, 25 Mar 2011
If you live in Southern California or might visit anytime soon, here are a few things to do: Legends Of Riverside III Riverside International Raceway may have been closed for 22 years, but it has never left the memories of those who drove on it and the fans who sat in the brown dirt and scrub brush around the outside. For the last three years, the Riverside International Automotive Museum has honored those memories with a big reunion of great drivers, race cars and movies. In 2009, the featured hero was Southern California's own Dan Gurney.Wed, 11 Mar 2009
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 11 March 2009 11:59 Land Rover today confirmed it will build the baby LRX crossover – and badge it as a Range Rover. The main image above is an official Land Rover rendering of how the production LRX will look, showing few changes over the 2008 concept car. Insiders are calling it the compact Range Rover.