Intellitec Water Pump Controller 0000145100 on 2040-parts.com
Milan, Tennessee, United States
Interior Part Type:Controller
Manufacturer Part Number:00-00145-100
UPC:Does not apply
- Complete Name: Intellitec Controllers
- Brief Information: Water Pump Controller
- Complete Overview: Intellitec's Water Pump Controller, first in the family of MONOPLEX™ devices, offers the following benefits to water pump switching.
The MONOPLEX™ Water Pump Controller is designed to operate as a "low side", remote switch in 12 volt DC systems. As it's name implies, it was designed to control the domestic water pump. It's use, however, is not limited to that. It can also be used to control a variety of other loads such as lighting, other pumps, fans, etc., when it is convenient to switch the ground side. The unit is packaged in a plastic enclosure for mounting near the water pump with two flathead screws. It is capable of operating multiple switch points (as many as desired) and up to two LED power indicators may be utilized all on the same single wire. Power can be supplied from either the battery or converter and the controller is reverse polarity protected.
- Minimizes the use of heavy gauge wire runs throughout the coach. Only two 14 gauge wires need to be run from the power source to the pump.
- Multipoint switching can be added anywhere along the network using simple wiring.
- Signaling from multiple points along the single wire MONOPLEX™ can be easily accomplished with inexpensive switches providing momentary contact to ground.
- Simplified switches (momentary buttons) increase reliability.
- Negligible standby current makes this system superior to conventional multipoint relay switching.
- Labor and initial installation costs are reduced compared to multipoint switching using conventional switching.
|Current Carrying Capabilities
||7.5 Amps Max|
|Standby Current Draw
||-40°C to +85°C|
(-40°F to +185°F)
- Warranty Terms: 1 Year
Free USPS First Class mail shipping in the USA!!
Leisure Time Distributing ships FedEx and USPS, method based on shipping time and cost. Please let us know if these addresses are different.
buyers are responsible for any and all duties and taxes.
Interior for Sale
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Your smartphone can locate the nearest sushi restaurant. It can stream live television. It can facilitate a Scrabble game with your friend who lives in a different state.
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
KIA has surprised the assembled crowds at the Detroit motor show with a stunning sports car concept, the GT4 Stinger. The Korean car company isn’t holding back with its new creation, as the low-slung coupe boasts rear-wheel drive, a 315 horsepower version of its current 2.0-litre turbo petrol motor and dramatic looks. Created by the firm’s Californian design studio, the GT4 Stinger is just the latest example of Kia’s determination to be seen as much more than just a value brand.
Sat, 30 May 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Canadian parts maker Magna takes control of Opel and Vauxhall
The German Government is to supply funding of €1.5 billion to help the new Opel/Vauxhall operation to finance the transition. The news hasn’t come a moment too soon, as the US Government had given GM only until Monday to resolve the issue before the likely bankruptcy of GM. The Opel/Vauxhall operation will now be ring-fenced from the insolvency of its former parent in the US and will become ana entity in its own right.