Intellitec Water Pump Controller 0000145100 on 2040-parts.com
Milan, Tennessee, United States
Interior Part Type:Controller
Manufacturer Part Number:00-00145-100
UPC:Does not apply
- Complete Name: Intellitec Controllers
- Brief Information: Water Pump Controller
- Complete Overview: Intellitec's Water Pump Controller, first in the family of MONOPLEX™ devices, offers the following benefits to water pump switching.
The MONOPLEX™ Water Pump Controller is designed to operate as a "low side", remote switch in 12 volt DC systems. As it's name implies, it was designed to control the domestic water pump. It's use, however, is not limited to that. It can also be used to control a variety of other loads such as lighting, other pumps, fans, etc., when it is convenient to switch the ground side. The unit is packaged in a plastic enclosure for mounting near the water pump with two flathead screws. It is capable of operating multiple switch points (as many as desired) and up to two LED power indicators may be utilized all on the same single wire. Power can be supplied from either the battery or converter and the controller is reverse polarity protected.
- Minimizes the use of heavy gauge wire runs throughout the coach. Only two 14 gauge wires need to be run from the power source to the pump.
- Multipoint switching can be added anywhere along the network using simple wiring.
- Signaling from multiple points along the single wire MONOPLEX™ can be easily accomplished with inexpensive switches providing momentary contact to ground.
- Simplified switches (momentary buttons) increase reliability.
- Negligible standby current makes this system superior to conventional multipoint relay switching.
- Labor and initial installation costs are reduced compared to multipoint switching using conventional switching.
|Current Carrying Capabilities
||7.5 Amps Max|
|Standby Current Draw
||-40°C to +85°C|
(-40°F to +185°F)
- Warranty Terms: 1 Year
Free USPS First Class mail shipping in the USA!!
Leisure Time Distributing ships FedEx and USPS, method based on shipping time and cost. Please let us know if these addresses are different.
buyers are responsible for any and all duties and taxes.
Interior for Sale
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
If you love taking horse-drawn carriage rides in New York City, you best hurry -- they might be replaced with new horseless carriages by next year. At the New York auto show Florida-based car restoration firm The Creative Workshop introduced an eight-passenger electric horseless carriage designed to replace today's horse-drawn carriages. The company says its car blends “early 20th-century style, nostalgia and romance with 21st century eco-technology, comfort and safety,” calling the Horseless eCarriage the first brass-era-type car in more than 100 years.
Sun, 08 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Porsche 918 Spyder to get 4.6 litre V8
The Porsche 918 Spyder is to get a 4.6 litre V8 and lose one of its electric motors when it launches after a Frankfurt 2013 debut. It’s almost two years since the Porsche 918 Spyder debuted at the Geneva Motor show as a potential 21st century eco-replacement for the Carrera GT. The amount of interest shown – and offers of deposits – persuaded Porsche to confirm the 918 Spyder for production last March, but it’s still more than eighteen months away from arriving on the road.
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Noted car collectors Sam and Emily Mann won their fourth Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Best in Show award with a 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster (with covered spare). This car is one of only three known to have been built. Originally shipped to the German embassy in Argentina, the Manns have owned the car for about 18 years.