Itc 97022-001 White Replacement Shower Head on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
ITC 97022-001 White Replacement Shower Head
New Product: Please Contact Us For More Detailed Information
- ITC #97022001 EXTERIOR SHOWER HEAD REPL
- Alternate Part Numbers: 97022001, 97022-001
- UPC Code: 765053841405
- This Product Ships Via FedEx Home Delivery
- Manufacturer: ITC
- Shipping Weight: 20
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
General Motors plans a luxury trim level for its next-generation Chevrolet Silverado pickup, its answer to the leather-swathed top offerings of its rivals. GM will name the model the High Country, according to dealers briefed on the plans during a national Chevy dealer meeting this month in Las Vegas. It's a response to the proliferation of high-end pickup models, such as Ford's F-150 King Ranch and Limited and Ram's Laramie Longhorn, which have sticker prices that can top $50,000.
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
"No way," was the statement from Ford design chief J Mays when asked whether the redesigned 2014 Ford Mustang will be another retro job. He says the next iteration of the pony car will follow a different road. The design for the next Ford Mustang is currently being "locked down," according to Mays.
Fri, 20 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
While cars from other automakers were basking on the soft carpets at the Frankfurt motor show, with fingerprints being wiped almost hourly from their glistening paint jobs, a trio of Range Rover Hybrid prototypes were taking the long way to Mumbai. And not just the long way, but the tough way. Twenty-two days after departing Land Rover's home in Solihull, England, a team of Range Rovers has reached the midpoint of their journey along one of the historic Silk Trail routes to Mumbai, India.