Itp Ss Alloy Ss212 Black Wheel With Machined Finish (14x8"/4x110mm) on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Color:Machined w/ Black
ITP SS ALLOY SS212 Black Wheel with Machined Finish (14x8"/4x110mm)
Honda 650/700 Rincon 4x4 '02-15, Honda 420 Rancher AT '09-15 (IRS), Suzuki 450/700/750 King Quad '05-15, Kawasaki 650i Brute Force 4x4 '06-15, Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 '05-07, Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 '08-15, Yamaha 400/450 Kodiak 4x4 '05-06, Yamaha 400/450 Grizzly 4x4 '07-15, Yamaha 400 Big Bear IRS '07-11, Yamaha 350 Grizzly IRS '07-15, Yamaha 550/660/700 Grizzly 4x4 '02-15, Yamaha 450/660/700 Rhino '04-13, Yamaha Viking 14-15 NOTES
- Strong, light and distinctively different Two finish options: Machined with black accents topped with a tough clear-coat finish, matte black
- Heavy duty 12-inch ATV wheel rated at 700 lbs., 14-inch side-by-side UTV applications rated at 800 lbs.
- Build using ITP's Advance cast process to exact QS 9000 quality specifications
- Lifetime structural warranty; If you bend it or break it, we will replace it! Buy with confidence
- Matching SS wheel cap is included
- Manufacturer: ITP
- Shipping Weight: 1600
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Wheels, Tires for Sale
Mon, 15 May 2006 00:00:00 -0700
BMW unveiled their latest concept in the run up to the contemporary Mille Miglia, a road race for cars that competed during the original event held between 1933 and 1957. The BMW 328 that set the fastest time in 1940, averaging over 100mph, has also provided inspiration for the Coupe Concept, which mixes the older car's silhouette with surfaces closer to the Z4 on which it is based. Powered by BMW's seminal 343PS engine, the car is wrapped with carbon-fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP), whose form is defined by designers using plaster rather than clay "for a closer emotional experience".
Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
THE insurance industry’s research centre, Thatcham Research, has said that thousands of lives could be saved if there were Government incentives for drivers buying cars with anti-crash technology. According to the organisation, initial UK market data shows cars equipped with autonomous emergency braking (AEB) have 18% fewer third-party injury claims. Thatcham's chief executive Peter Shaw has called for support for his company's Stop the Crash campaign, which plans to ask the Treasury to introduce and fund a £500 incentive for those choosing to buy new cars with AEB fitted.
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
31 July 2014 12:45
If you thought car transmissions were racing to challenge mountain bikes, wait until you see the new 2015 model year Mercedes E-class. Daimler today confirmed the revised E-class will get the company’s nine-speed automatic transmission on the E350 Bluetec diesel. The Mercedes 9G-Tronic gearbox has an epically long top gear, all the better to reduce fuel consumption and emissions for E-class owners.