Itp Ss Alloy Ss212 Black Wheel With Machined Finish (14x8"/4x110mm) on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Color:Machined w/ Black
ITP SS ALLOY SS212 Black Wheel with Machined Finish (14x8"/4x110mm)
Honda 650/700 Rincon 4x4 '02-15, Honda 420 Rancher AT '09-15 (IRS), Suzuki 450/700/750 King Quad '05-15, Kawasaki 650i Brute Force 4x4 '06-15, Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 '05-07, Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 '08-15, Yamaha 400/450 Kodiak 4x4 '05-06, Yamaha 400/450 Grizzly 4x4 '07-15, Yamaha 400 Big Bear IRS '07-11, Yamaha 350 Grizzly IRS '07-15, Yamaha 550/660/700 Grizzly 4x4 '02-15, Yamaha 450/660/700 Rhino '04-13, Yamaha Viking 14-15 NOTES
- Strong, light and distinctively different Two finish options: Machined with black accents topped with a tough clear-coat finish, matte black
- Heavy duty 12-inch ATV wheel rated at 700 lbs., 14-inch side-by-side UTV applications rated at 800 lbs.
- Build using ITP's Advance cast process to exact QS 9000 quality specifications
- Lifetime structural warranty; If you bend it or break it, we will replace it! Buy with confidence
- Matching SS wheel cap is included
- Manufacturer: ITP
- Shipping Weight: 1600
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Wheels, Tires for Sale
Thu, 05 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The Citroen Cactus Concept (pictured) has been revealed
When the Citroen Cactus Concept was teased a week or so ago, we reckoned it looked like the first look at a simpler ‘C’ range of cars from Citroen with a touch of the urban warrior thrown in. And that seems to be exactly what it is. At 4210mm long, the Citroen Cactus is a bit shorter than the C4, but gets a rufty-tufty stance and looks like a crossover made for the urban jungle.
Fri, 09 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Mercedes-Benz has lifted the veil of secrecy on the plug-in-electric propulsion system of its upcoming SLS E-Cell, first revealed in concept form at the 2009 Frankfurt auto show. Set to go into limited production in early 2013, the zero-emission version of the German carmaker's signature gullwing coupe is set to rival a raft of new high-priced electric or hybrid supercars due out in the not-too-distant future, including the Audi E-tron, the BMW i8, the Jaguar C-X75 and the Porsche 918. The car is undergoing development at Mercedes-Benz's performance-car AMG unit and its British-based sister company, AMG High Performance Powertrains--the company behind Mercedes' latest 2.4-liter V6 Formula One race engine.
Tue, 08 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
08 September 2009 10:42
The pace of previews for the 2009 Frankfurt motor show gathers pace. Today it’s the turn of Volvo to show off its new, gently facelifted-for-2009 C30. The Swedes are trying to ‘sport up’ the C30, so there’s fresh front and rear styling, in line with the revised C70 and taking its inspiration from the S60 concept car.