Itp Ss Alloy Ss212 Black Wheel With Machined Finish (14x8"/4x110mm) on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Color:Machined w/ Black
ITP SS ALLOY SS212 Black Wheel with Machined Finish (14x8"/4x110mm)
Honda 650/700 Rincon 4x4 '02-15, Honda 420 Rancher AT '09-15 (IRS), Suzuki 450/700/750 King Quad '05-15, Kawasaki 650i Brute Force 4x4 '06-15, Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 '05-07, Kawasaki 750i Brute Force 4x4 '08-15, Yamaha 400/450 Kodiak 4x4 '05-06, Yamaha 400/450 Grizzly 4x4 '07-15, Yamaha 400 Big Bear IRS '07-11, Yamaha 350 Grizzly IRS '07-15, Yamaha 550/660/700 Grizzly 4x4 '02-15, Yamaha 450/660/700 Rhino '04-13, Yamaha Viking 14-15 NOTES
- Strong, light and distinctively different Two finish options: Machined with black accents topped with a tough clear-coat finish, matte black
- Heavy duty 12-inch ATV wheel rated at 700 lbs., 14-inch side-by-side UTV applications rated at 800 lbs.
- Build using ITP's Advance cast process to exact QS 9000 quality specifications
- Lifetime structural warranty; If you bend it or break it, we will replace it! Buy with confidence
- Matching SS wheel cap is included
- Manufacturer: ITP
- Shipping Weight: 1600
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Wheels, Tires for Sale
Fri, 04 Dec 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Volkswagen revealed the Up! Lite concept at the LA Auto Show. A small four-seat passenger car, the Up!
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Ferrari has revealed the first teaser shot of the Enzo replacement, expected to be unveiled early next year. The Italian carmaker printed the photo in the latest edition of the official Ferrari Magazine, and just from the teaser we can tell that it continues with the brand's latest design direction. The Enzo's replacement also appears to feature the ‘double-bubble' design.
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Land Rover is launching a long-wheelbase version of the redesigned Range Rover, recognizing that many customers are now buying the SUV as an alternative to a luxury sedan. The concept of a long-wheelbase Range Rover is not as foreign as it might seem at first blush. It was only 20 years ago that Range Rover offered the Range Rover County LWB, as it was known in the U.S.