Jabsco 29200-0120 Manual To Electric Marine Toilet Converstion Kit For Jabsco on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Jabsco 29200-0120 Manual to Electric Marine Toilet Converstion Kit for Jabsco Toilets 29090 and 29120
- Directly replaces manual pump assembly
- Easy to install
- Simple to operate
- Dual action control allows water level to be varied
- Fits all Jabsco and Par 29090 and 29120 standard and large bowl toilets, adaptors available to fit many other makes
- Suitable for use in above or below waterline installations
- Built in macerator
- Meets EN50081-2 for Electro Magnetic Compatability (EMC)
- Meets ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG 183.410 for Ignition protection
- Self priming up to 0.6m (2ft)
- Waste pump discharges over an anti syphon loop up to 1.8m(6ft) and out of a through hull fitting down to 0.9m(3ft) below the surface
- Typical power consumption is less than 1.0 amp hour (12 Volt)
- Fits all Jabscso and Par 29090 and 29120 standard and large bowl toilets, directly replaces manual pump assembly, easy to install, simple to operate
- Suitable for use in above or below waterline installations, self priming up to 2 feet (.6 meter)
- Build in macerator with stainless steel chopper plate
- Waste pump discharges over an anti syphon loop up to 6 feet (1.8 meter) and out of a through hull fitting down to 3 feet (.9 meter) below the surface
- Typical power consumption is less than 1.0 amp hour(12 Volt) or 0.5 amp hour (24 Volt) per day
- Manufacturer: Jabsco
- Shipping Weight: 790
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We sell on eBay since 2004. We are based in the USA and ship from our own warehouse.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers in the US to bring you the best quality items you can get!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Mercedes-Benz plans to open a driving school for teens in the United States late this year. The school will be modeled on one that Mercedes launched in the United Kingdom in 2009. The location of the school and the program cost won't be disclosed until the end of April, a company spokesman said.
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Former Chrysler CEO Tom LaSorda will join Fisker Automotive as vice chairman, in the plug-in hybrid maker's second signing of an ex-Detroit 3 executive this week. CEO Henrik Fisker said LaSorda's position will include a day-to-day executive advisory role, as the fledgling automaker ramps up production of the Karma sedan at its Wilmington, Del., factory over the coming year. LaSorda will be chairman of the company's strategy council.
Thu, 07 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Subaru has released the first image of its new VIZIV concept vehicle ahead of its debut at next month's Geneva motor show. The preview shows a hexagonal matte black grille design framed by C-shaped headlamps underlined by a character line that stretches along the side. A framing character line also pronounces the wheelarches, while the hood is highly sculpted.