Jabsco 29200-0120 Manual To Electric Marine Toilet Converstion Kit For Jabsco on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Jabsco 29200-0120 Manual to Electric Marine Toilet Converstion Kit for Jabsco Toilets 29090 and 29120
- Directly replaces manual pump assembly
- Easy to install
- Simple to operate
- Dual action control allows water level to be varied
- Fits all Jabsco and Par 29090 and 29120 standard and large bowl toilets, adaptors available to fit many other makes
- Suitable for use in above or below waterline installations
- Built in macerator
- Meets EN50081-2 for Electro Magnetic Compatability (EMC)
- Meets ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG 183.410 for Ignition protection
- Self priming up to 0.6m (2ft)
- Waste pump discharges over an anti syphon loop up to 1.8m(6ft) and out of a through hull fitting down to 0.9m(3ft) below the surface
- Typical power consumption is less than 1.0 amp hour (12 Volt)
- Fits all Jabscso and Par 29090 and 29120 standard and large bowl toilets, directly replaces manual pump assembly, easy to install, simple to operate
- Suitable for use in above or below waterline installations, self priming up to 2 feet (.6 meter)
- Build in macerator with stainless steel chopper plate
- Waste pump discharges over an anti syphon loop up to 6 feet (1.8 meter) and out of a through hull fitting down to 3 feet (.9 meter) below the surface
- Typical power consumption is less than 1.0 amp hour(12 Volt) or 0.5 amp hour (24 Volt) per day
- Manufacturer: Jabsco
- Shipping Weight: 790
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We sell on eBay since 2004. We are based in the USA and ship from our own warehouse.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers in the US to bring you the best quality items you can get!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
Thu, 09 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
While Google's autonomous fleet of robot cars prowls Silicon Valley and gets all the press, the first, or one of the first, truly autonomous vehicles you may ride in could be something like this: The humble, people-moving Navia. Developed by a French company called Induct, the Navia is ringed with laser beams (not frickin' laser beams. Ed.) that help it navigate through city streets or college campuses without the aid of a track in the ground, a rail or even GPS (GPS is not accurate enough, Induct says).
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Visual artist and automotive futurist Daniel Simon has created a striking red and white livery for Hispania Racing's new Formula One car. Called the F111, the new racecar has been developed by the outfit's own engineering and design team, which is led by technical director Geoff Willis and chief designer Paul White. Simon's eye-catching work demonstrates the ambition of the team this season.
Wed, 18 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Classic cars won’t be the only works of art on display at this year’s Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. The Automotive Fine Arts Society (AFAS) will be making its 26th appearance at the event, where it will exhibit car-themed paintings and sculptures. “The artists work every year to showcase art never shown before,” AFAS vice president Bill Motta said.