CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING TO Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Island
WE CHARGE $100 EXTRA TO SHIP IN: WA, OR, NV, CA,CO, NM, UT, AZ & ID.
JDM 1JZ-GTE Toyota Supra Chaser Turbo 1JZ-GTE VVT-i Automatic Transmission
*Mileage 46,500 US Miles*
*Winner Of this Auction will receive the exact package as seen in pictures
- Automatic Transmission
- Torque Converter
- Dip Stick
- All Sensors
*Everything as shown in the pictures is included unless noted otherwise*
(Warranty Covers Only The Internals Of the Trans & Not The Accessories or Sensors, You Will Need To Use The Sensors & Solenoids From Your Old Transmission)
LOCAL PICK UP IS AVAILABLE
WE SHIP SAME DAY (Mon-Fri)
(1) BUYER MUST PROVIDE VALID PHONE NUMBER
(2) READ& AGREE WITH OUR WARRANTY TERMS
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover)
Wire Transfer (Call us for instructions)
This item has 90 Day Warranty (after receiving item) warranty starting from the day you receive it / POD date (Proof of Delivery)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you buy this item, you agree to terms and conditions below.
- We are not responsible for any labor charges.
- If during the installation process, minor defective parts are found, please contact us in order to get them replaced. If you choose to purchase such parts from other retailers, it will be at your own cost.
- If this item needs any minor or major repairs, the item must be returned. Labor costs are not covered. (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- All wear and tear parts (e.g. timing belt, water pump, belts, seals, spark plugs, spark plug wires, etc.) are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty of any Seized or Blown engines by customer during warranty period due to unprofessional installation or any other reason is void.
- You will receive the item as shown in the pictures displayed. Any other additional parts required to complete your swap will have to be purchased separately. Some products may require additional components to be fully functional.
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- You may claim for any part that was included in the original item description as included parts and must comply with all sections of our warranty terms.
- Pictures and documents (invoice and mechanic report) will be required to support claims. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation.
The following claims are NOT ACCEPTED:
- You can not claim for any parts which was not included in original package nor mentioned in description page.
- You can not claim for any part, component or sensor which are clearly showing damaged in the original listing picture(s) or in the description of the item.
- You cannot claim for an item which is not compatible with your vehicle but you realized after receiving the item or during installation.
In all cases, we may consider your mechanic’s report but this CAN NOT over rule our warranty terms.
The return must be legit and must comply with the terms of our warranty and the buyer must accept and respect the following terms:
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Charges related to the return of the item must be prepaid by the customer.
- In the unlikely event that the item needs to be returned, it must be in the same condition it was sold and fully assembled. Please keep all of the unwanted parts/ components that you have taken off of the item for the period of the warranty. We must receive all of the parts that were included in the sale for the warranty to be valid. (THE RETURNED ITEM MUST MATCH THE ORIGINAL PICTURES)
- Buyer must contact us to create their return file.
- All returned products/ items that we receive, must be inspected and tested for the warranty or return to be valid. The test and inspection is to determine that no damages have occurred to the products or items during the client’s possession.
- When we sign for the returned item (Proof of Delivery) at our warehouse, the act of signing does not apply that your claim has been accepted.
- If the item is returned with missing or damaged parts, you will be charged the retail price of replacement of the missing part(s) which we will deduct from the refund at our discretion.
- If during inspection we discover that the item was damaged or destroyed while under the client’s possession, we will not issue any refund and may pursue legal claims
- Upon completion of the test of returned item AND IF YOUR CLAIM IS DETERMINED TO BE VALID, we will notify you for replacement or refund.
- If the case is determined NOT to be valid, there will be no replacement sent or refund issued.