good used cj 7 hard top with doors.... doors are in good shape i will ad pictures of doors.
1970 to present for Sale
- Selling cars salvage/ flood bmw, mercedes,lexus,toyota,land rover, porsche(US $10,000.00)
- 1986 gmc high roof conversion van (US $2,999.00)
- 1988 jeep wrangler 4x4(US $1,650.00)
- 1984 chevrolet caprice estate station wagon(US $950.00)
- 1983 mercedes benz turbo diesel 300sd parts car as is(US $550.00)
- Fiat x 1/9 1974 completely rust free nevada car, easy to salvage, solid car(US $1,650.00)
Citroen DS3 - complete with Fuchsia Pink Roof We love the Citroen DS3; it’s the best car in its sector by a surprisingly long way, and winner of our ‘Best car if you’re paying for it Yourself‘ Award. It’s also Top Gear and Fifth Gear’s favourite car. Which could go some way to explaining the 100,000 DS3s Citroen has already shifted, and 10,000 of those in the UK.Fri, 11 Feb 2011
The Lotus Evora by Mansory - NOT an Evora facelift The Interwebs have had a little buzz these last few days about a facelift for the Lotus Evora. It seems the rumourmill was convinced that Lotus were about to make the Evora a bit sharper looking so it better fitted the aspirations of Dany Bahar to make Lotus the East Anglian Aston Martin. But we weren’t too sure.Mon, 23 Jun 2014
Car Design News launched its first-ever Car Design Review yearbook at the Geneva Motor Show, featuring the award-winning Production Car and Concept Car Designs of 2013. If you're interested in buying a copy of the 160-page yearbook this interview appears in, alongside trend reports, bespoke car design infographics and a special feature on Marcello Gandini, our inaugural Lifetime Achievement Award winner, Car Design Review can be purchased here. Name Ralph GillesRole VP design, Chrysler GroupAge, nationality 44, USLocation Michigan, USAEducation Center for Creative Studies, Detroit "Watching the Cherokee be born in 2013 was a very radical design departure for Jeep.