Vintage Jeep CJ speedometer. It is old and the speedometer needle moves when spun by hand. I am not sure if the other gauges work. Sold as shown for parts or repair.
Jeep Cj Vintage Speedometer Old Dash Gauge Willys 4x4 4wd Amc Jeep Part on 2040-parts.com
Monrovia, Indiana, US
Speedometers for Sale
- 6 gm gmc stepper motor speedometer gauge kit instrument cluster,10 bulbs red(US $25.99)
- 7x 03 04 05 06 h2 hummer cluster gm stepper motor x27-168 10x free light bulbs(US $28.55)
- Vw speedometer cable, beetle, 1958-1974 volkswagen. speedo cable(US $9.95)
- 1949 buick roadmaster and super speedometer and cable series 50 and 70's(US $72.00)
- 98 dodge ram 2500 pickup speedometer instrument gauge cluster panel mt w/o tach(US $40.00)
- Nos serviced speedometer 1950-53 chevrolet truck & 1952-53 gmc 90mph(US $45.00)
Hong-ik University held its 9th Project Exhibition from October 28th to November 3rd in Seoul, Korea. Featuring works from the 2007 graduation show and junior, sophomore semester shows, graduating students presented their proposals of next generation luxury sedan for their favorite brands. "Works of past graduation shows at Hong-ik so far have been quite conceptual; however this year's graduating students were required to take on a more challenging theme: designing traditional luxury sedans," said Prof.Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:00:00 -0800
The Mercedes SLS AMG will be the F1 safety car in 2010 The new F1 season is close to kicking off, and we’ll get round to doing a preview of what’s happening at the start of the 2010 season once we’ve got Geneva out of the way (at least the first bit of Geneva - the F1 season starts on 14th March in Bahrain so we’ll need to get round to it before then). But one bit of news that isn’t team or driver related is the announcement that the safety car for 2010 will be the Mercedes SLS AMG, replacing the car that’s done the job for the last two years – the Mercedes SL63 AMG. Surprisingly, the SLS AMG is the most powerful car ever to be used as a safety car in F1.Tue, 03 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Fiat ElleZero Spied Fiat has a new compact MPV heading towards the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, the Fiat ElleZero. Expected to arrive in the UK as the Chrysler ElleZero. It looks like Fiat’s next big model reveal is going to be a new compact MPV – the Fiat ElleZero – which, with all things Fiat and Chrysler being a bit more complicated in the UK, could end up on our shores in 2013 as the Chrysler ElleZero - or even the Chrysler EZ.