K L Supply Single Cylinder Crankshaft Assembly Fixture 37-9688 3801-0152 on 2040-parts.com
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
|Style:||w/ Adapter | Single Cylinder Crankshaft|
|Note:||Includes Fixture, Plus 17mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm And 32mm Axle Bushing Adapters|
- Assemble single cylinder crankshafts including Honda tin can cranks
- Set includes assembly fixture plus 17mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm and 32mm axle bushing adapters
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
|Terms & Conditions|
Accessory Installation for Sale
- Activation bmw fsc cic map maps code nbt update unlock upgrade oem navigation(US $12.90)
- Garage set - 10 pcs(US $119.00)
- 5 vacu-tite vaccum connectors 1/4 x 3/16 open package never used free shipping(US $14.95)
- Portable car 12v stainless steel kettle cup warm hot water 100° heater mug green
- Portable car 12v stainless steel kettle cup warm hot water 100° heater mug blue
- Lifetime bmw mini fsc navigation gps activation code maps update cic nbt 100%(US $39.00)
You thought today’s crop of Jaguars were clever for their use of weight-saving aluminium? Think again. The leaping cat was at it back in the 1960s - the Lightweight E-type was clothed in an alloy body in place of the regular E’s steel panels.Fri, 14 Aug 2009
Gemballa has released information on the Porsche Panamera Gemballa Mistrale But there might be an answer to that quandary – turn your attention to the Porsche Panamera. Gemballa has just released preliminary details on the Gemballa Mistrale, a Porsche Panamera conversion which throws a bit of Gemballa madness at Stuttgart’s latest offering. Details are still a bit limited – and we don’t have any info yet on what Gemballa has done with the oily bits – but we do have the picture you see here, which shows the cosmetic stuff.Mon, 20 Feb 2012
The Rinspeed Dock–Go Concept car, devised by Frank M. Rinderknecht, will make its debut at next month’s Geneva motor show. It adds a 'backpack' to the Smart ForTwo city car, which can be changed depending on the needs of the driver, while a hybrid pack increases the operating range of the vehicle.