K L Supply Single Cylinder Crankshaft Assembly Fixture 37-9688 3801-0152 on 2040-parts.com
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:37-9688
UPC:Does not apply
Single Cylinder Crankshaft Assembly Fixture
|Type: || Assembly Fixture|
|Style: || w/ Adapter | Single Cylinder Crankshaft|
|Note: || Includes Fixture, Plus 17mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm And 32mm Axle Bushing Adapters|
|Sold as: || Kit|
- Assemble single cylinder crankshafts including Honda tin can cranks
- Set includes assembly fixture plus 17mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm and 32mm axle bushing adapters
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Accessory Installation for Sale
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
This is Volkswagen's next SUV, just revealed at the 2013 Detroit motor show. Called the CrossBlue, it's a 'mid-sized' six-seat SUV aimed specifically at the American market. Yet judging by these images, and to these European eyes, there doesn’t seem to be much ‘mid-sized’ about it – it's a mammoth five metres long, coming in at 200mm longer than a VW Touareg.
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Aston Martin V12 Vantage race car
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
27 April 2009 09:52
Aston Martin will enter a V12 Vantage in the 37th Nurburgring 24-hour race on 23-24 May, along with ‘Rose’, the yellow V8 Vantage that was first entered at the infamous ‘Ring race in 2006. Aston claims the V12 Vantage racer will be pretty close to production spec, bar a revised suspension set-up, some safety modifications (a roll cage) and a reduced kerbweight (goodbye stereo system and other goodies). There are also new Pirelli P Zero slick tyres.
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
First UK public Hydrogen Filling Station Opens
Every car maker – well, every car maker with an eye to the future – is developing hydrogen fuel cell cars. Really, short of portable cold fusion becoming a reality, hydrogen is the only viable future for cars. So the opening of the UK’s first public hydrogen filling station today at Honda’s South Marston plant is a big deal.