brand new, high performance dual carb,side draft intake by Bad Bones for Kawasaki 750 motors.
Kawasaki 750 Jet Ski Side Draft Intake Manifold on 2040-parts.com
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, US
Intake & Fuel Systems for Sale
- Heat barrier - kawasaki stx12f - stx15f, ultra 250x, lx - - - - ultra 260x, lx(US $129.99)
- Sea doo xp dual carburetors carb carbs 787 800 rebuilt gsx gtx spx 97 carburetor(US $224.99)
- Yamaha spark arrestor set up 61x 701 single carb stock oem 44mm mikuni(US $15.00)
- Kawasaki jetski gas cap with chain from 1996, fits many years(US $4.99)
- Kawasaki jetski gas cap from 1996, fits many years(US $3.99)
- Polaris fuel baffle/sending unit very low hours 2000 genesis 1200 (US $15.00)
By Phil McNamara First Official Pictures 26 August 2014 13:23 Nissan is revamping its 370Z range, with the spotlight on a revised flagship coupe fettled by Nissan Motorsport – or Nismo as it’s better known. Due in late 2014, the 370Z Nismo gets a new aero kit, claimed to boost downforce ‘significantly’ at speed. Out goes the 2013 Nismo’s lairy rear wing for a more subtle, 911 2.7 RS-esque ducktail affair, which works in tandem with the new front splitter to evenly split more downforce over the front and rear axles.Fri, 15 Feb 2008 00:00:00 -0800
By Tim Pollard Motoring Issues 15 February 2008 08:01 CAR Online reader Tim Hiscocks so enjoyed our recent Italian supercar adventure to Monaco (CAR Magazine, January 2008), he drew up a cartoon of the road trip featuring the Alfa Romeo 8C, Ferrari 430 Scuderia and Maserati Granturismo. You can check out his drawing full size by clicking on the image to the right. We’ve recently upgraded our picture switcher, which now lets you enlarge each image without taking you to a different page.Wed, 27 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
HIGH-VIS clothing on cyclists does not deter drivers from performing the "most dangerous" overtakes, scientists say. Between 1% and 2% of drivers pass "dangerously close" to cyclists when overtaking, regardless of what they are wearing, a study found. The average gap left by a driver overtaking a cyclist has shrunk over the past few decades from 179cm in 1979 to 118cm in 2013.