Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Engine Atv on 2040-parts.com
Pass Christian, Mississippi, United States
THIS LISTING IS FOR AN ENGINE REBUILD PROGRAM. BEFORE BUYING PLEASE CALL BRANDONS ATV SERVICE AT (228)216-9200 AND TALK TO ONE OF OUR CERTIFIED TECHS ABOUT YOUR ENGINE PROBLEMS SO WE CAN MAKE SURE THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU. HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS IS YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND IN YOUR ENGINE TO HAVE IT INSPECTED, AFTER INSPECTION IS MADE WE WILL SEND OUT A RE-MANUFACTURED OUT THE NEXT SHIPPING DAY WHICH IS ABOUT 3 TO 5 DAYS. BELOW I WILL MAKE A CHECKLIST OF WHAT TO DO TO KEEP THE PROCESS GOING FAST.
- CALL BRANDONS ATV SERVICE (228)216-9200
- PACKAGE ALL ENGINE PARTS IN A SAFE CONTAINER SO NOTHING GETS BROKEN DURING SHIPPING
- PLEASE DO NOT SHIP US YOUR STARTER, PRIMARY CLUTCH,SECONDARY CLUTCH, CLUTCH COVER, RECOIL STATER, RECOIL STATER COVER FS
- WE OFFER A FULL 90 DAY WARRANTY AGAINST WORKMANSHIP
- PRICES WILL VARY PENDING INSPECTION (MOST JOBS RUN 2000 TO 2400)
- WE DO OFFER BIG BORE KITS, HIGH COMPRESSION KITS (JUST ASK)
- PICTURES ABOVE ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES.
- OUR PRICES WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING ENGINE BACK TO YOU
Engine Services for Sale
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
19 July 2007 07:05
Ford has released a sketch of its new mid-sized 4x4, and a name: Kuga
Ford is reviving an old name - but with a new spelling - for its first European 4x4. The Kuga will appear at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, and it's the latest model to feature Ford’s ‘kinetic design’ language. The look has been pioneered by Ford Europe’s executive design director Martin Smith, and it was first seen on the Iosis concept that previewed the current Mondeo.
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:00:00 -0700
By Phil McNamara
First Official Pictures
24 August 2006 08:01
This is the Iroc, a sexy successor to the Scirocco coupe that Volkswagen will launch in 2008. Officially, the Iroc is a concept car, but make no mistake, this dynamic three-door is heading for production. The design doesn't share many obvious styling cues with the 1974 original.
Fri, 20 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
When I got the keys to our long-term 2011 Mazda 5 last week, they came with a surprise--this aluminum-and-brass keychain in the shape of a rotary-engine housing, complete with moving rotor. The rotor doesn't just rattle around or spin in a circle. Thanks to a thumbwheel on the back of the housing, coupled with a timing gear and offset crank journal, the thing actually moves in an approximation of epitrochoidal motion just like a real Wankel.