This was mistakenly listed as a Seadoo filter. I bought it without carefully looking at the pics. So I am listing it as what it seems to be, a Kawasaki early Jetski fuel filter.
Kawasaki Fuel Filter And Bracket, Not Sure What Year. on 2040-parts.com
Cedar Key, Florida, US
Intake & Fuel Systems for Sale
- Yamaha jet ski pwc intake manifold w/ throttle body and map <20 hr fresh water(US $449.95)
- Yamaha jet ski pwc 12-20 vx ar sx fuel rail delivery pipe <20 hr fresh water(US $49.95)
- Yamaha jet ski pwc 12-13 vx cruiser sx ar fuel injector <20 hr fresh water(US $49.95)
- Sea doo carbs 40mm mikuni watercraft jetski carburetor carburetors pair of two(US $274.95)
- Seadoo impeller cover 271000361 oem nos part brp bombardier sea doo speedster(US $14.95)
- seadoo jet pump needle bearing 293350017 oem nos part brp bombardier speedster(US $12.95)
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 15 February 2008 00:01 You’re looking at Ford’s new Fiesta. The new supermini shares around half its parts with the Mazda 2 – which means the newcomer is the same size as today’s Fiesta but slightly lighter. Its diet will pay dividends in sensible things like emissions and fuel economy, but should also make it fun to drive.After months of speculation, we can finally see how closely the Fiesta has followed the Verve concept car, shown at numerous international motor shows.Tue, 10 Feb 2009 00:00:00 -0800
All the grief surrounding the big three US makers (less so Ford) revolves around the lack of cars they make that can compete in the world in which we live. No longer, it would seem, are US car buyers prepared to put up with gas-guzzling, low-quality cars. The rise of the Japanese car in the US (Toyota is now the biggest selling car) has put the writing on the wall for years.Thu, 10 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Room for a little one? BMW X6 gets 5 seats It looks like VW’s decision to give the option of five seats on the Passat CC has started a trend. Well, hardly a trend, but BMW are going the same route with the X6.