Kelch 54-1810 9" Gauge Snowmobile Gas Cap on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Kelch 54-1810 9" Gauge Snowmobile Gas Cap
KELCH GAS CAP ARCTIC CAT S/M
- Replacement gas cap (no gauge)
- Manufacturer: Kelch
- Shipping Weight: 20
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Body Parts for Sale
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Honda EV Concept - the 2012 Honda Fit EV
Honda are of the opinion that electric cars and hybrids are at best a short or medium option to move away from our dependence on oil. As are we. A dependence we would – despite may commentators accusing us otherwise – love to see banished to the annals.
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Ford is holding a contest to get drivers interested in the new Focus ST--as if we weren't already. Ford will have driving simulators at this year's auto shows, and the person who records the fastest time will get a trip to ESPN's summer X Games. Those interested can follow the leaders at Ford's Facebook page, where all of the lap times and info will be posted.
Sat, 17 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Nissan has offered a new video in a series of previews of the 2013 Altima that will be heading to the New York Auto Show next month. The video shows the rear of the new D-segment Altima, and indicates the 2013 model will be more expressive in design than the outgoing model. This is not the first preview of the new Altima we've seen.