This is for a Kenwood KTC-HR200 HD Radio tuner interface to make your Kenwood compatible radio have HD stations and add that crystal digital sound you've been missing on some stations. This is in working order and sold as is.
Get rid of the popping, hissing, and interference in your daily commute, and switch to digital radio broadcasts with Kenwood's KTC-HR200 HD Radio™ tuner. The tuner works with all 2003-up satellite radio-ready Kenwood receivers with CD changer controls, along with 2008-up audio/video receivers with Kenwood's KAB data bus system.
Once you connect the KTC-HR200, you'll still receive current analog radio signals, but tune to an HD Radio station and the tuner will switch automatically to the digital signal. You'll hear FM stations that approach CDs in sound quality, along with AM stations that sound as good as today's analog FM.
HD Radio™ technology allows a station to create up to three separate channels on its assigned frequency. The KTC-HR200 will receive these additional channels, so you'll enjoy a wider selection of entertainment and information provided by your favorite radio stations. And when you tune to any HD Radio or Radio Data System (RDS) station, you'll see song, title, and artist details, along with other text information, on your Kenwood stereo's display.
- HD Radio technology for improved sound quality and minimal interference
- connects to 2003-up Kenwood audio receivers with 5-line data bus connection
- connects to all 2008-up Kenwood audio/video receivers with high-speed KAB data bus connection
- receives multicasting content (where available)
- single-cable connection
- built-in Radio Data System (RDS) receiver
- song title/artist info and other text content appears on stereo's display
- stereo RCA outputs
- KAB to 5-line adapter cable included
- connects to SIRIUS adapter using optional cable (CA-SR20V)
- no pass-through connection
- dimensions: 6-1/2"W x 4-3/8"D x 1-3/8"H