Kolpin 2500 Lb Atv Winch Polaris Sportsman, Yamaha Kawasaki New In Box on 2040-parts.com
Mineral Point, Wisconsin, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:25-9250
New in unopened box, The photos shown out of the box are pics of the winch I installed on my ATV. You will recieve a winch in an unopened box. Kolpin 2500 lb ATV winch kit. Item will be shipped UPS ground or Speedy Delivery depending on where you live. Call 608 574 6290 for more info
If you're looking for a fully-featured ATV winch, Kolpin's Winch Series deserves strong consideration. Available in 2500 lb, 3500 lb, and 4500 lb models, Kolpin winches provide all of the features you have been looking for in a economical, reliable, high performance winch. Great for plowing and vehicle recovery.
- Center-spool design
- Internal gearing specifically designed for plowing
- All steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for reliability/smooth operation
- Weather resistant sealed drums and motor
- Ergonomic dial for free spooling-to-clutch engagement
- Automatic mechanical cable drum brake
- Pre-wound with 50' steel cable
- Heavy-duty load relay to protect motor
- Heavy duty 6 gauge wiring
- Color-coded quick connect wiring harness
- Premium handlebar mount controls with wiring harness
- 4-way roller fair-lead, mounting plate and hardware included
- Industry common 4-bolt mounting pattern
- NOT recommended for use with UTV
Winches for Sale
Mon, 12 Oct 2009
MAzda CX-7 2.2 D arrives in the UK in November
It’s a decent car – the Mazda CX-7 – it just doesn’t sell all that wonderfully well. A bit like the Mazda3, which should really be up there with the Focus and Golf in sales terms but isn’t. With the Mazda3 there wasn’t that much to fix, but the CX-7, very competent though it was, had a fault or two.
Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Robin Page has joined Volvo Cars as design director interior. He will report directly to Thomas Ingenlath, Volvo's vice president of Design. 41-year-old Page, formerly head of interior design at Bentley since 2001, was responsible for the Continental and Mulsanne ranges' interiors and also designed the interior of Queen Elizabeth II's State Limousine.
He previously undertook an apprenticeship with Jaguar and has also worked for Rolls-Royce and Bugatti.
Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Audi Urban concept Spyder concept car (2011) news
Audi Urban concept (2011) CAR review
Audi has only teased us so far with sketches of its new city car duo, the Urban Concept and its open-top sister, the Urban Spider Concept. Now it's lifted the lid and issued these first photos of its 2011 Frankfurt motor show debutants. They're tiny electric runabouts, with two seats and an electric powertrain.