Kolpin 2500 Lb Atv Winch Polaris Sportsman, Yamaha Kawasaki New In Box on 2040-parts.com
Mineral Point, Wisconsin, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:25-9250
New in unopened box, The photos shown out of the box are pics of the winch I installed on my ATV. You will recieve a winch in an unopened box. Kolpin 2500 lb ATV winch kit. Item will be shipped UPS ground or Speedy Delivery depending on where you live. Call 608 574 6290 for more info
If you're looking for a fully-featured ATV winch, Kolpin's Winch Series deserves strong consideration. Available in 2500 lb, 3500 lb, and 4500 lb models, Kolpin winches provide all of the features you have been looking for in a economical, reliable, high performance winch. Great for plowing and vehicle recovery.
- Center-spool design
- Internal gearing specifically designed for plowing
- All steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for reliability/smooth operation
- Weather resistant sealed drums and motor
- Ergonomic dial for free spooling-to-clutch engagement
- Automatic mechanical cable drum brake
- Pre-wound with 50' steel cable
- Heavy-duty load relay to protect motor
- Heavy duty 6 gauge wiring
- Color-coded quick connect wiring harness
- Premium handlebar mount controls with wiring harness
- 4-way roller fair-lead, mounting plate and hardware included
- Industry common 4-bolt mounting pattern
- NOT recommended for use with UTV
Winches for Sale
Thu, 02 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
We’ve featured DMC Luxury a time or two before here on MSN Cars – this German tuner is especially known for interfering with Lamborghinis and first caught our eye with its striking Molto Veloce Aventador. Now, with the imminent introduction of what it’s calling the Edizione GT, DMC has really got our attention. Details are so far scarce.
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Bugatti is celebrating its 100th anniversary with yet another one-off Grand Sport, called the Sang Bleu. It was revealed Friday as part of festivities for the Pebble Beach concours weekend. It’s a two-tone car, but paint is not the secret.
Fri, 06 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Project Car Hell is back for another matchup of appealing-yet-appalling project choices. Sometimes we like rusty old trucks suitable for fire roads in Idaho or hunting trails in Kenya, but such Hell Project choices always make the Hell Garage Demons itch for something much different. And, really, what could differ more from boxy, half-century-old 4x4s than great big luxury sedans with model years bookending American involvement in the war that blew up all of Detroit's serious global competitors for a good couple of decades?