Kolpin 2500 Lb Atv Winch Polaris Sportsman, Yamaha Kawasaki New In Box on 2040-parts.com
Mineral Point, Wisconsin, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:25-9250
New in unopened box, The photos shown out of the box are pics of the winch I installed on my ATV. You will recieve a winch in an unopened box. Kolpin 2500 lb ATV winch kit. Item will be shipped UPS ground or Speedy Delivery depending on where you live. Call 608 574 6290 for more info
If you're looking for a fully-featured ATV winch, Kolpin's Winch Series deserves strong consideration. Available in 2500 lb, 3500 lb, and 4500 lb models, Kolpin winches provide all of the features you have been looking for in a economical, reliable, high performance winch. Great for plowing and vehicle recovery.
- Center-spool design
- Internal gearing specifically designed for plowing
- All steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for reliability/smooth operation
- Weather resistant sealed drums and motor
- Ergonomic dial for free spooling-to-clutch engagement
- Automatic mechanical cable drum brake
- Pre-wound with 50' steel cable
- Heavy-duty load relay to protect motor
- Heavy duty 6 gauge wiring
- Color-coded quick connect wiring harness
- Premium handlebar mount controls with wiring harness
- 4-way roller fair-lead, mounting plate and hardware included
- Industry common 4-bolt mounting pattern
- NOT recommended for use with UTV
Winches for Sale
Fri, 07 Feb 2014
By Ben Barry
07 February 2014 09:00
These are trying times for the new Hyundai WRC team. Both of its brand-new i20 WRC contenders were eliminated in the first stage of the 2014 season opener, the Monte Carlo rally. More teething troubles have followed in the second round of the World Rally Championship: Rally Sweden, which is taking place over the next three days.
Mon, 13 Jul 2009
It has taken years of effort--and a swift trip through U.S. Bankruptcy Court--but General Motors is finally close to its goal. It has shed billions of dollars in legacy costs, fixed quality and improved design.
Thu, 03 Jul 2014
THE waiting is nearly over, as Mazda is getting closer to unveiling its next generation MX-5 roadster. 2014 marks the 25th anniversary of the popular compact drop-top, and the Japanese car maker has announced plans to reveal the fourth generation model to an exclusive audience at two special events being held in Spain on 3rd and 4th September. The initial unveiling will take place in Barcelona simultaneously to similar events in Japan and the U.S.