Up for auction is a Kriega R15 Rucksack, in new condition. Please ask questions before bidding. PayPal only within 1 day of auction end. US bidders only please. Happy bidding!
Kriega R15 Rucksack Authentic (free Shipping) on 2040-parts.com
Charlottesville, Virginia, US
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- Cobra tubular sissy bar luggage rack kawasaki vulcan 1500 nomad 1999-2004(US $132.66)
- 1982 to 2003 larosa sportster models tan leather left swing arm saddlebag (US $139.95)
- Motorcycle saddlebags willie & max leather bike luggage accessory part usa black(US $99.00)
- Chase harper magnetic tank bag(US $70.00)
- Harley davidson saddle bags flhrs road king custom(US $50.00)
- White motorcycle cruiser hard saddle bags trunk luggage w/ lights mount bracket(US $0.99)
BMW's readying a pocket-sized M3 for those on a smaller budget: the BMW 1-Series M Coupe. While official information remains scarce on this 2011 pocket rocket, we've grabbed a few more pointers to its performance and stats. Set to be launched in early 2011, the 1-series based M spells a return to more lightweight M cars after the X6 M and its ilk that strained relations with the most fervent M division fans.Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
New Mercedes S600 Pullman rendered The Mercedes S600 Pullman – arriving in 2013/14 to replace the unloved Maybach – will come in a range of six versions. The demise of Maybach has finally been confirmed, with Mercedes-Benz deciding to concentrate its Rolls and Bentley bashing plans on the S-Class, with plans to add a range-topping Pullman model to the new S-Class when it arrives in 2013. We had thought it likely that Mercedes would offer just a proper halo S Class Pullman in the shape of an S600 Pullman with a thumping great V12 nestling up front.Fri, 05 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Lexus plans to show a production-ready compact SUV to rival the Audi Q3 and BMW X1 at the 2014 Geneva motor show, a company source said. The hybrid model, which will be based on the redesigned Toyota RAV4, will slot below the Lexus RX 450h. It was unclear if or when the vehicle would come to North America.