This sale is for a large mounting cone for an older wheel balancer or brake lathe. Measures 8 3/4" across one side and 5 1/2" on the other side. The center hole is 1 1/2" inches which is 38MM I believe. The cone is 3" inches thick. Weighs about 10 pounds. Good used condition. This had traces of blue paint before I cleaned it, so it might be an Ammco part. Thanks for looking!
Large 8 3/4" Centering Cone For Tire Wheel Balancer Machine Or Brake Lathe on 2040-parts.com
Perryman, Maryland, US
Tire Changers/Wheel Balancers for Sale
- Coats 1001 tire balancer computer machine w/ adapters(US $675.00)
- New pro portable hand tire changer bead breaker machine(US $39.99)
- Flange mount air inflation gauge for coats tire changers - new(US $36.79)
- Foot controlled air valve for coats tire changers 8181986(US $114.95)
- Wurth green line lead free wheel balancing weights 3 oz box of 25(US $89.95)
- Motorcycle wheel rim balancer tire balancing street/mx spin static truing stand(US $42.70)
This selection comes from Autoweek Competition Press from January 1963, featuring a lead story on the reveal of Ferrari's at-the-time latest--a 1.5-liter, flat 12-cylinder engine designed for Formula One applications. Its speculated output was 225 hp. Ferrari also pulled the covers off the latest 2+2 touring car, the 330 GT, the successor to the famed 250GT.Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Maserati, Fiat Group's luxury sports car brand, will build Alfa Romeo's new halo model, according to company sources. The car is a rear-wheel-drive coupe named the 4C. Fiat said April 12 that Maserati will build a new vehicle for Alfa in Modena, Italy, starting in May 2013, with a forecast annual production of up to 2,500 units.Thu, 13 Jun 2013
"Forza 5" is smarter than you. "Forza 5" is calculating. All the time you're playing, "Forza 5" is learning about you, adapting its strategy in real time, pulling data in from almost unlimited digital resources all over the world.