This sale is for a large mounting cone for an older wheel balancer or brake lathe. Measures 8 3/4" across one side and 5 1/2" on the other side. The center hole is 1 1/2" inches which is 38MM I believe. The cone is 3" inches thick. Weighs about 10 pounds. Good used condition. This had traces of blue paint before I cleaned it, so it might be an Ammco part. Thanks for looking!
Large 8 3/4" Centering Cone For Tire Wheel Balancer Machine Or Brake Lathe on 2040-parts.com
Perryman, Maryland, US
Tire Changers/Wheel Balancers for Sale
- Coats 1001 tire balancer computer machine w/ adapters(US $675.00)
- New pro portable hand tire changer bead breaker machine(US $39.99)
- Flange mount air inflation gauge for coats tire changers - new(US $36.79)
- Foot controlled air valve for coats tire changers 8181986(US $114.95)
- Wurth green line lead free wheel balancing weights 3 oz box of 25(US $89.95)
- Motorcycle wheel rim balancer tire balancing street/mx spin static truing stand(US $42.70)
Changan's first MPV rolled off the production line on March 26 in China, following its preview as a concept four years ago at the Shanghai Motor Show. Since then the MPV market in China has boomed, sales in 2006 a third higher than in 2005. The package and styling of the CV11 are both euro-generic, but is interesting to see a different market embrace them so enthusiastically.Mon, 19 Nov 2012
While you're invariably reading this piece on some manner of digital device, Autoweek's roots lie in a physical magazine printed on an offset press. Hell, Competition Press was our original name. But as with any other old-media organization even cursorily concerned with relevance, we've made the leap into the digital world.Wed, 12 Feb 2014
COMMUTER MISERY is most profound in people who have to travel for an hour to an hour and a half, a new report suggests. Those who have to travel to get to work have lower life satisfaction, a lower sense that their daily activities are worthwhile, are less happy and have higher anxiety than non-commuters, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) said. And the worst length of time to travel is between 61 and 90 minutes, according to the latest ONS report on commuting and personal well-being.