This sale is for a large mounting cone for an older wheel balancer or brake lathe. Measures 8 3/4" across one side and 5 1/2" on the other side. The center hole is 1 1/2" inches which is 38MM I believe. The cone is 3" inches thick. Weighs about 10 pounds. Good used condition. This had traces of blue paint before I cleaned it, so it might be an Ammco part. Thanks for looking!
Large 8 3/4" Centering Cone For Tire Wheel Balancer Machine Or Brake Lathe on 2040-parts.com
Perryman, Maryland, US
Tire Changers/Wheel Balancers for Sale
- Coats 1001 tire balancer computer machine w/ adapters(US $675.00)
- New pro portable hand tire changer bead breaker machine(US $39.99)
- Flange mount air inflation gauge for coats tire changers - new(US $36.79)
- Foot controlled air valve for coats tire changers 8181986(US $114.95)
- Wurth green line lead free wheel balancing weights 3 oz box of 25(US $89.95)
- Motorcycle wheel rim balancer tire balancing street/mx spin static truing stand(US $42.70)
Ford expects to sign a deal to sell its Volvo car unit to China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group by the first quarter of 2010 and close the deal in the second quarter, the U.S. automaker announced today. Ford said that all of the deal's key commercial terms have been settled.Wed, 29 Jun 2011
BMW will bring a six-cylinder version of its elegant 6-series to the U.S. market this fall, a spokesman confirmed on Wednesday. The German luxury-car maker will sell a version wearing the 640i badge.Mon, 29 Aug 2011
Bentley Motors is looking to add a four-seat sports car and a crossover vehicle to its lineup, using borrowed platforms from Volkswagen Group siblings Porsche and Audi, its top executive said. In an interview during the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, Bentley CEO Wolfgang Duerheimer said the crossover would borrow from the Audi Q7 and Porsche Cayenne platforms. While the crossover may carry a V12 engine like the rest of the Bentley lineup, Duerheimer said, "not everyone needs to have a V12." Duerheimer, who oversaw Porsche's push into SUVs as the company's development chief, said he "knows what is possible" in bringing a luxury brand into new segments.