This sale is for a large mounting cone for an older wheel balancer or brake lathe. Measures 8 3/4" across one side and 5 1/2" on the other side. The center hole is 1 1/2" inches which is 38MM I believe. The cone is 3" inches thick. Weighs about 10 pounds. Good used condition. This had traces of blue paint before I cleaned it, so it might be an Ammco part. Thanks for looking!
Large 8 3/4" Centering Cone For Tire Wheel Balancer Machine Or Brake Lathe on 2040-parts.com
Perryman, Maryland, US
Tire Changers/Wheel Balancers for Sale
- Coats 1001 tire balancer computer machine w/ adapters(US $675.00)
- New pro portable hand tire changer bead breaker machine(US $39.99)
- Flange mount air inflation gauge for coats tire changers - new(US $36.79)
- Foot controlled air valve for coats tire changers 8181986(US $114.95)
- Wurth green line lead free wheel balancing weights 3 oz box of 25(US $89.95)
- Motorcycle wheel rim balancer tire balancing street/mx spin static truing stand(US $42.70)
Ford, Opel/Vauxhall and VW are in perpetual battle for the C-segment title, the toughest European segment to compete in. Visual differentiation is key, but so is practicality and performance – all attributes that the respective offering must possess. And so the fight continues, heating up with the arrival of the latest contender, the Vauxhall Astra GTC.Thu, 26 Aug 2010
WITH VIDEO -- A 19-year-old Ohio man is hospitalized in serious condition, three days after his car went airborne in the median of Interstate 675 near Dayton and crashed into the concrete center support of a bridge. The crash demolished the car, a Pontiac Firebird. The driver, Brennan Eden, was thrown from the car during the crash.Fri, 12 Sep 2014
FANCY a car that runs on thin air? We all would, and Peugeot is almost ready to turn it from science-fiction to science-fact. The firm is ready to actually demonstrate its Hybrid Air technology, where a 208 supermini runs partly on petrol and partly on compressed air, resulting in astonishing fuel economy figures topping 140mpg.