This sale is for a large mounting cone for an older wheel balancer or brake lathe. Measures 8 3/4" across one side and 5 1/2" on the other side. The center hole is 1 1/2" inches which is 38MM I believe. The cone is 3" inches thick. Weighs about 10 pounds. Good used condition. This had traces of blue paint before I cleaned it, so it might be an Ammco part. Thanks for looking!
Large 8 3/4" Centering Cone For Tire Wheel Balancer Machine Or Brake Lathe on 2040-parts.com
Perryman, Maryland, US
Tire Changers/Wheel Balancers for Sale
- Coats 1001 tire balancer computer machine w/ adapters(US $675.00)
- New pro portable hand tire changer bead breaker machine(US $39.99)
- Flange mount air inflation gauge for coats tire changers - new(US $36.79)
- Foot controlled air valve for coats tire changers 8181986(US $114.95)
- Wurth green line lead free wheel balancing weights 3 oz box of 25(US $89.95)
- Motorcycle wheel rim balancer tire balancing street/mx spin static truing stand(US $42.70)
Car Design News made its annual pilgrimage to Kensington Gore in central London for the opening of the prestigious Transport Design exhibition. Fifteen students graduated from the course this year all of whose work was viewed by a number of RCA alumni including Patrick Le Quément, David Wilkie and Peter Stevens. As with many of the college exhibitions this year, there was a clear emphasis on sustainability and the reinvention of the paradigms of ‘luxury' and ‘sportiness'.Wed, 02 Jan 2013
Luxury vehicle buyers want service -- not just repairs done right, but the kind of pampering they get at high-end hotels, restaurants and boutiques. It's all about the extras. In response, luxury vehicle brands are stepping up their games, rolling out unprecedented customer service, training staff and reconfiguring showrooms to cater to these buyers.Thu, 11 Aug 2011
With a big lift from its Fiat partner, Chrysler Group's Ram truck brand is moving beyond its core pickup truck business into commercial vans. The first entry will be the Ram CV cargo van, a panel van without rear windows. The Ram CV is a version of the Dodge Grand Caravan minivan that has been reworked for cargo use and rebranded as a Ram.