Lifesling2 Rescue Marine Sling on 2040-parts.com
Crownsville, Maryland, United States
The Lifesling2 with NO Bag.
Get your crewmember back onboard fast! Lifesling2 is Coast Guard approved and works better than a ring or horseshoe buoy because:
- It can be towed to the overboard crewmember rather than the crewmember having to swim to it—this eliminates the danger of the crewmember coming in contact with the hull and propeller
- It can be used as a lifting sling if the crewmember needs help out of the water
The Lifesling2 system consists of a flotation collar which is a blend of the traditional horseshoe buoy and a helicopter rescue sling. It’s connected to 125' of multi-filament polypropylene retrieving line which allows the flotation to be towed or thrown to the overboard crewmember. The collar and line are stored for protection against the elements in a new more rigid and attractive vinyl storage bag. .
Note: This USCG-approved Lifesling2 is for powerboats with a lifting point 10' above the water, and sailboats over 20' LOA.
- USCG Type: Type V which substitutes for a Type IV
- Configuration: Horseshoe Buoy/flotation collar
- Buoyancy: 21 lb.
- Material: UL-approved foam, line, webbing
- Dimensions: 22"H x 12.5"W x 5"D
- Color: yellow Lifesling
Safety Gear & Devices for Sale
Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Fiat has shown off teaser pictures of its Viaggio compact family car for the first time. It'll be seen in full at the Beijing motor show later this month - and it's being built in China to boot. What are the details on the Fiat Viaggio?
Tue, 02 Apr 2013
General Motors is recalling 144 Buick Encore crossovers built between Dec. 9 and Dec. 28, 2012 that are equipped with a heated steering wheel.
Sat, 31 Jul 2010
The BMW i100 Active Hybrid Coupe
As we’ve said on umpteen occassions, the car world is an ants nest of rumour. We get emails every day with the latest hype doing the rounds, and if you took seriously every mad idea wrapped up as inside knowledge on every car forum on the Interweb, you’d go mad. But some rumours have credibility; credence; substance.