Longacre 22613 Aluminum Shifter Stick on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Longacre 22613 Aluminum Shifter Stick
Longacre Billet Aluminum Offset Shifter Arm (Longacre Auto Part # 22613).
Find hundreds of other Longacre Racing Products auto parts as well as many other "High Performance Auto Parts"
by visiting the Southwest Speed Amazon store.
"If You Don't Buy From Us, We Both Lose! ~ SouthwestSpeed.com
Longacre Racing Products Auto Part # 22613
- Longacre Racing Products Billet Aluminum Offset Shifter Arm (Longacre Part #22613).
- CNC machined billet aluminum shifter stick.
- Lightweight yet extremely strong design nicely replaces heavier steel original.
- Find hundreds of other Longacre Racing Products auto parts as well as many other High Performance Auto Parts by visiting the Southwest Speed Amazon store.
- In Stock! Sold by Southwest Speed Inc.
- Manufacturer: Longacre
- Shipping Weight: 45
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Accessories for Sale
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Every large BMW coupe – from the E9 3.0 CS, through the shark-nosed E24 6 Series, Claus Luthe's beautiful E31 8 Series, right up to the outgoing, Bangle-era E63 6er – has had an exoticism beyond every other car in the brand's range. We drove the latest from the most southern point of Europe back to our London office to find out if it too is a truly Grand Tourer. Stepping off the 'plane in Gibraltar, greeted by a Deep Sea Blue 650i with Ivory White leather, 19-inch rims and Shadow Line exterior trim under the early summer Mediterranean sun, it's clear that the right colorway and a more appropriate setting certainly help the F12's cause after our disappointment with the car at its debut in Detroit earlier in the year.
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
This is the new Mercedes GLA crossover, an A-class in combat trousers and hiking boots. Previewed by the Concept GLA displayed at Frankfurt earlier in 2013, the production GLA is available with two- or four-wheel drive, manual or twin-clutch transmissions, and a range of four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines shared with the A-class hatch. Mercedes GLA: the styling
In principle, the GLA is an A-class on stilts, and in the metal, that’s exactly what it looks like.
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Volkswagen Group has settled on Mexico as the location for a factory for Audi. The Audi supervisory board decided in favor of Mexico over a site next to VW's factory in Chattanooga, Tenn., which opened last year to build the VW Passat. The Mexico plant will provide a boost to the VW Group’s sales prospects and manufacturing operations in North America, where its light vehicle output rose 25 percent in 2011 to a record 542,363 units.