Motorcycle & ATV for Sale
- Lot of 98 silver twist throttle clutch grip sets pocket bike mini dirtbike
- Misc polaris parts lot all new in package(US $100.00)
- Original bike spirits, spray cleaner and polish, 14oz can, automotive, motorcycl(US $4.00)
- Harley davidson large lot parts harley davidson "treasures"
- Large lot of pro numbers & tear-offs new in pack over 120 pks of #'s
- 2004 oem harley davidson dealer builder parts lot air boxes pegs brackets & more(US $99.00)
Unkempt Porsche trend-maker Magnus Walker's brand of customized 911 has the world buzzing. If the magazine covers and documentaries aren't enough, consider that one of his builds just sold for $302,000 at Gooding's Monterey Sale -- against a high estimate of $150,000. Pretty steep for a customized 911.Sat, 24 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Proposals to make learning to drive much tougher in a bid to improve road safety amongst young people have been abandoned by the government, Radio 1’s Newsbeat reports. The changes would have involved the introduction of a probationary licence for the first 12 months, a curfew on driving late at night and compulsory lessons on motorway driving. But plans have been scraped because they would restrict young drivers’ lives too much.Sat, 17 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
The first thing that hits you driving over the hundreds of miles of desert on the way to see the monster Scottsdale classic and collector car auctions every January is the HUGE number of motor homes scattered willy nilly all across the sand and rocks like dice. Every winter Arizona sprouts fields of Winnebegos and Hitchhiker IIs like big, rectangular wildflowers, only less pretty (Not counting the requisite lion and dolphin murals airbrushed on the backs, what are those about, anyway?). Can snowy winters in Saskatchewan really be that bad?