Lowrance Spotlightscan Sonar Transducer on 2040-parts.com
Chatham, Louisiana, United States
I have a BRAND NEW Lowrance SpotlightScan Sonar Transducer up for auction.
The Lowrance SpotlightScan is a trolling motor transducer that delivers angler controlled, surround- scan views to provide pictures of key fishing areas on fishfinder/chartplotter. It features DownScan Imaging and Boardband Sounder for boat.
Spotlightscan™ Sonar Transducer
150° Scanning Range
Frequency Range: 455 & 800 kHz
Broadband Sounder™ Technology
- For Marking Fish Arches
- For Tracking Lure Action
- For Picture-Like Images of Fish
- For Images Beneath The Boat
- Trolling Motor
Fish Finders & Depth Finders for Sale
- Horizon standard instruments sl2 speed/log - marine instrumentation(US $19.95)
- Autohelm st30 speed raymarine raytheon w006 front housing(C $49.99)
- Lowrance st-tx speed/temperature sensor(US $10.00)
- Depth finder sun visors(US $30.00)
- Boblov 7" ir 50m 360° rotate underwater camera dvr recording ice/sea fish finder(C $472.99)
- Datamarine sx-185 transom mount speed transducer(US $45.00)
Porsche is planning some sports-car candy for the Frankfurt motor show: the limited-edition 911 Sport Classic, which blends styling cues from the brand's storied past with the always intoxicating notion of more power. The 911 Sport Classic will be limited to just 250 copies and will cost about $241,000. Unfortunately, it's not coming to North America.Fri, 04 Jan 2013
Michelin has announced the winners of the Michelin Challenge Design contest for the College for Creative Studies (CCS). 13 senior students entered this year's challenge, which carried a theme of "Half! Lightweight with Passion." The students were asked to explore inventive concepts of shared mobility to solve personal transportation needs within megacities.Fri, 19 Mar 2010
The Mazda MX5 Matte & Black created by Mazda France and design label LK You’ve heard it everywhere you go. The Mazda MX-5 is the best Roadster in the world. Not the fastest.