Lsm Racing Products Fh-200bl Blue Dual Feeler Gauge Holder on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:LSM Racing Products
Brand:LSM Racing Products
LSM Racing Products FH-200BL Blue Dual Feeler Gauge Holder
Feeler Gauge Handle Blue
- Manufacturer: LSM Racing Products
- Shipping Weight: 3715
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Other for Sale
Tue, 08 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Is this Audi Concept, heading for Beijing, the new Audi Q4
Audi are taking the ‘Design Sketch’ route for their tease of a new concept heading for this month’s Beijing Motor Show, which almost certainly portray a concept version of a forthcoming Audi Q4. Apart from the sketches, Audi are being tight-lipped about what they’re taking to Beijing, but it certainly looks like a high-riding SUV concept with a more coupe roofline than either the Q3 or Q5. In fact, this new Audi Concept looks very like the Audi Allroad Shooting Brake Concept we saw at Detroit in January and points firmly to Audi looking to extenbd its reach in to ‘Lifestyle’ SUVs with more desighn than practicality.Which is no surprise – Audi love a niche, especially one that’s growing.
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Gale Banks, part-time stunt driver Mike Ryan and the diesel wizards from Gale Banks Engineering will return to Pikes Peak this year with the Freightliner Cascadia that finished ninth in 2012. Competing in the Pikes Peak Open class, the team has been furiously working on the truck at the Banks Performance home base in Azusa, Calif. To get the semi tractor up the 12.4 mile road, Banks is installing its Super-Turbo setup on the 14.7-liter, Detroit Diesel-equipped truck.
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 00:00:00 -0700
This is the new Jeep Cherokee. Don't confuse it with Jeep’s X5-on-a-budget Grand Cherokee: this is a medium-sized SUV designed to go after the Land Rover Freelander, Audi Q5 and BMW X3. How to stand out with a class of such diverse and talented opposition?