Very nice folding drawer machinist tool box in brown wrinkle finish. Size is 22 by 10 by 13 inches. It has only been used to store some test gauges just like NIB.
Other Shop Equipment for Sale
- Auto stop mat -- new!(US $12.99)
- 40ft retractable cord reel + 13w fluorescent work light home business automotive(US $25.99)
- The tail bone mechanic's floor stool made in the usa(US $116.99)
- Hitchmate tire step(US $19.99)
- Pivotlight~ drop light(US $10.00)
- 12 / 24v hybrid circuit tester atd tools 55042(US $25.94)
Nearly every Ford Mustang -- from the very first cars through the Fox platform era and right up to today's models -- has its partisans. The only exception? The poor, forgotten Mustang II.Wed, 06 Sep 2006
By Angus Fitton Motor Industry 06 September 2006 08:50 Bill Ford is set to step aside as chief executive of Ford Motor Company. Replacing him is 61-year-old Alan Mulally, previously the boss of Boeing's commercial aircraft division. Ford stepped down as part of a major management reshuffle designed to reverse the ailing fortunes of the world’s third largest car manufacturer.Fri, 19 Mar 2010
A series of European and U.S. patent applications obtained by AutoWeek show that Porsche remains committed to building a four-door convertible version of its flagship Panamera, despite recent comments from Zuffenhausen insiders indicating the car had been canceled. The new car, depicted in official drawings that accompany the latest Porsche patent applications filed in February, eschews the two-door route taken by all of its upmarket rivals for a four-door body.