This is a nice, used Matco RPT 100 Radiator pressure tester, this kit includes the pump, 3 adapters and the case. Please see my other auctions for more Quality tools. Thanks!!!
Matco Radiator Pressure Tester Rpt100 on 2040-parts.com
Queen Creek, Arizona, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Snap-on mt-2500 hard carrying case 4 deluxe scan tool w/metal hinges very good(US $31.00)
- 1996 ford ranger passenger airbag simulator 105-00080 pressure switch(US $59.96)
- 5.0 otc genisys 2011 usa/asian/european & heavy duty standard kit smart cable(US $1,299.00)
- Innovative products fuse saver master kit with breaker button and buzz alert(US $169.00)
- Matco tools - 36" green hard handle pry bar(US $30.00)
- Snap on tools scanner adaptor multi - 2 mt2500 - 42 for snap on tool scanners (US $7.00)
Suzuki today showed us the first glimpse of its new S-Cross concept car ahead of its debut at the 2012 Paris motor show. It's a compact crossover in the C-segment, aka a replacement for the Suzuki SX4 in its twilight years. This pair of teaser images show little of the S-Cross, but we can see a stubby five-door crossover in the mould of the Nissan Juke.Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Renault has released the first official picture of the new Twingo, a model set to make its debut at the forthcoming Frankfurt motor show. A clear departure from current form, the revised Twingo adopts the DRG from the DeZir, R-Space and Captur concepts. The full width grille sits atop foglights reminiscent more of the Nissan Juke than the DeZir's smaller items.Tue, 27 Oct 2009
The old General Motors plant in Delaware that until July cranked out sports cars for Pontiac, Saturn and Opel will be sold and retooled to build plug-in hybrids with UAW workers. Fisker Automotive said Tuesday that it will buy the plant, located in Wilmington, Del., from Motors Liquidation Co.--the old General Motors Corp.--for $18 million. If Fisker's plans come to fruition, production at the plant could start in late 2012.