This is a nice, used Matco RPT 100 Radiator pressure tester, this kit includes the pump, 3 adapters and the case. Please see my other auctions for more Quality tools. Thanks!!!
Matco Radiator Pressure Tester Rpt100 on 2040-parts.com
Queen Creek, Arizona, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Snap-on mt-2500 hard carrying case 4 deluxe scan tool w/metal hinges very good(US $31.00)
- 1996 ford ranger passenger airbag simulator 105-00080 pressure switch(US $59.96)
- 5.0 otc genisys 2011 usa/asian/european & heavy duty standard kit smart cable(US $1,299.00)
- Innovative products fuse saver master kit with breaker button and buzz alert(US $169.00)
- Matco tools - 36" green hard handle pry bar(US $30.00)
- Snap on tools scanner adaptor multi - 2 mt2500 - 42 for snap on tool scanners (US $7.00)
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 31 July 2007 12:00 Peugeot's TT: the 308 RC Z If you're designing a mid-sized coupe from scratch, it's hard to ignore the head-swivelling, original Audi TT. Peugeot clearly thinks so - its Frankfurt show star, the new 308 RC Z unveiled today, looks like a Chinese facsimile of the Mk1 TT, especially viewed in profile. Maybe that's why Peugeot introduced a clumsy kink in the waistline (a la Hyundai Matrix), to disrupt the Germanic body language...Wed, 01 Sep 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Mercedes SLK 2011/2012 - almost undisguised Considering we’re not actually expecting the next generation Mercedes SLK to hit the roads until 2012 – although it will surface in 2011 – we’ve been picking up spy shots of the latest SLK for quite some time. More than a year ago we brought you spy shots of the 2012 Mercedes SLK, but that was on track and quite camouflaged. But the latest shots are practically undisguised.Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Britain has lost another of the champions of its specialist sports-car industry, Graham Nearn, who died on Oct. 24 at age 76. Originally a Lotus dealer, Nearn built a highly successful sports-car business around the lightweight two-seat Lotus Seven, which he bought from Lotus founder Colin Chapman in 1973.