This is a nice, used Matco RPT 100 Radiator pressure tester, this kit includes the pump, 3 adapters and the case. Please see my other auctions for more Quality tools. Thanks!!!
Matco Radiator Pressure Tester Rpt100 on 2040-parts.com
Queen Creek, Arizona, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Snap-on mt-2500 hard carrying case 4 deluxe scan tool w/metal hinges very good(US $31.00)
- 1996 ford ranger passenger airbag simulator 105-00080 pressure switch(US $59.96)
- 5.0 otc genisys 2011 usa/asian/european & heavy duty standard kit smart cable(US $1,299.00)
- Innovative products fuse saver master kit with breaker button and buzz alert(US $169.00)
- Matco tools - 36" green hard handle pry bar(US $30.00)
- Snap on tools scanner adaptor multi - 2 mt2500 - 42 for snap on tool scanners (US $7.00)
A historic fresh start for General Motors began today, as the remade company has emerged from bankruptcy with fewer brands, factories and workers. The No. 1 U.S.Fri, 03 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Audi R8 GT Spyder - a mere £200k You didn’t think that Audi – Kings of the niche-fill – would settle for producing just 333 tin-top Audi R8 GT, did you? Of course not, so you’ve been expecting the next instalment in the race to make the most expensive Audi, and here it is – the Audi R8 GT Spyder. Just as it was with the R8 GT Coupe, the R8 GT Spyder will be limited to just 333 cars and all of those will come in LHD, even though Audi expect 30 to be sold in the UK.Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
To celebrate 25 years of the Lancia Ypsilon, the Fiat is set to launch an all new variant at the 81st Geneva motor show. Based on a stretched Fiat 500 platform, the Ypsilon boasts an extra 300mm between its front and rear wheels, improving rear legroom and allowing for the additional rear doors. Overall, the Ypsilon's exterior has grown by around 60mm in length, but the cars height has dropped by around 20mm.