This is a nice, used Matco RPT 100 Radiator pressure tester, this kit includes the pump, 3 adapters and the case. Please see my other auctions for more Quality tools. Thanks!!!
Matco Radiator Pressure Tester Rpt100 on 2040-parts.com
Queen Creek, Arizona, US
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Snap-on mt-2500 hard carrying case 4 deluxe scan tool w/metal hinges very good(US $31.00)
- 1996 ford ranger passenger airbag simulator 105-00080 pressure switch(US $59.96)
- 5.0 otc genisys 2011 usa/asian/european & heavy duty standard kit smart cable(US $1,299.00)
- Innovative products fuse saver master kit with breaker button and buzz alert(US $169.00)
- Matco tools - 36" green hard handle pry bar(US $30.00)
- Snap on tools scanner adaptor multi - 2 mt2500 - 42 for snap on tool scanners (US $7.00)
The new Renault Fluence is being built for the Turkish, Russian and Romanian markets Renault are aiming to make the Fluence the most attractive car in its class (their words), and say that beneath its ‘Strong, sporty interior’ it features a ‘comfortable cabin with loads of technology’. So there. The Fluence comes in at the top of the C segment in terms of size – it’s just over 15′ long – and comes pretty well equipped.Thu, 13 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
-- Hot Rod Magazine dives deep into the cylinder bores of the 426 Hemi, which celebrates its 50th birthday this year. Elana Scherr's chat with Don Garlits at a Waffle House in Ocala, Florida has to be the most inspired thing to ever happen at a Waffle House. Check it out here.Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
The new Toyota Auris Touring Sports – the Auris Estate – will start from £15,595 for the Active 1.33-litre Dual VVT-i rising to £22,845 for the Excel Hybrid. The new Auris Estate will start at £15,595 for the Active 1.33-litre Dual VVT-i and top out at £22,845 for the Excel 1.8 Hybrid Synergy Drive with CVT box, and in between will be two other engine choices - 1.4 D-4D and 1.6 Valvematic – and a total of four trim levels – Active, Icon, Sport and Excel. The trim levels mirror those on the Auris hatch, so the Active trim gets Climate, Hill Start, roof rails and 15″ steel wheels, with the Icon trim adding 16″ alloys, Fogs, Touchscreen Infotainment with Bluetooth, DAB and rear view camera.