Size 40 Moose riding pants are preowned and have have some little dot stains and one of the Ms looks like the red bleed and turned it a little red. but over all in good condition.
Mens' Moose Motocross, Off-road, Atv, Riding Pants Sz. 40 Red And White on 2040-parts.com
Reedley, California, US
Off-Road Gear for Sale
- Thor quadrant flo orange roost guard chest protector dirt bike motocross atv '14(US $69.95)
- Thor youth black sentinel dirt bike roost guard chest protector mx atv 2014(US $69.95)
- Thor quadrant flo green roost guard chest protector dirt bike motocross atv 2014(US $69.95)
- Thor child black quadrant dirt bike roost guard chest protector mx atv 2014(US $54.95)
- Thor child red quadrant dirt bike roost guard chest protector mx atv 2014(US $54.95)
- Skull half face mask velcro close lightening bolts costume lady ga ga s m l xl(US $7.65)
Owners of Toyota Motor Corp.'s fuel-efficient Prius hybrid will succumb to the charms of the Nissan Leaf electric sedan, predicts Nissan Division Vice President Al Castignetti. More than half of the 130,000 hand-raisers who have expressed an interest in the Leaf so far have been Prius owners, he said. "That's a pretty significant signal to us," Castignetti said last week as Nissan North America Inc.Wed, 10 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Following this past weekend's spy shots of the new urban concept caught on a film set in Berlin, Audi has released a set of sketches of the all-new 1+1-seat vehicle set for its global unveiling in Frankfurt. Claimed to combine the ‘elements of a racing car, a fun car and an urban car' the concept exploits new lightweight manufacturing processes. Its cockpit is made from carbonfiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) and it features free-standing, low-rolling resistance 21-inch wheels with protective plates.Sat, 05 Nov 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Honda Civic gets delayed by flooding in Thailand The 2012 Honda Civic will be built in the UK. But that hasn’t stopped production for cars being prepared for the UK and Europe launch from being delayed by the floods in Thailand. It’s an indication of how, despite car makers’ efforts to use a local supply chain, car manufacturing is far more dependent on a world-wide supply chain than we probably realise.