Mercedes 05 06 07 C Class Halogen Head Light With Bulb Pair 203820 1659 1559 on 2040-parts.com
Chino, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:60 Days
Return policy details:We stand behind all the products that we sell. If a buyer orders the incorrect part for their vehicle by accident or no longer needs the part, the buyer may return it within 60 days of receipts. The buyer will need to pay for the return shipping charge. Refunds will be given for the price of the product only. The return product must be in new condition, original packing, and no missing parts. Shipping & handling fee is not refundable on returned products. Shipping & handling fee is not refundable on returned products. For Free Shipping items, there will be $8 or 15% of the sales price for restocking fee whichever is greater. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please contact our customer service department before you return your purchase. Please email us through eBay or contact us at our toll free number 1-877-810-3316 or 909-247-1719 with questions.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:203 820 36 61 , 203 820 35 61 , 203 820 16 59
Interchange Part Number:MB2502148 , MB2503148 , 203 820 15 59
Other Part Number:340-1121R-AS , 340-1121L-AS
Placement on Vehicle:Array
- Aftermarket OEM Replacement Halogen Head Light Pair (Right and Left Side)
- Light Bulb Included
- 100% Brand New !!
- Does NOT replace HID Type Head Lights
- Direct Replacement
- (DOT) Department of Transportation and (SAE) Society of Automotive Engineers Approval
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits OEM Part Numbers: 203 820 36 61 , 2038203661 , 203 820 16 59 , 2038201659 , 203 820 15 59 , 2038201559 , 203 820 35 61 , 2038203561
Fits Model and Year:
- 2005 2006 2007 05 06 07 MERCEDES BENZ C230 SEDAN
- 2005 05 MERCEDES BENZ C240 / C320 ( SEDAN , WAGON )
- 2006 2007 06 07 MERCEDES BENZ C280 / C350 SEDAN
All products come with a 1 Year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects. Please see our "About the seller" page in our eBay store for more details about our warranty policy.
Auto Parts Avenue offers 60 days satisfaction guarantee after purchase. Parts must be in new and salable condition. Please see our "About the seller" page in our eBay store for more details about our return policy.
If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment and Shipping
We accept the following payment format:
- PayPal payment
- VISA / MASTER / American Express / DISCOVER cards are accepted
- Free shipping which includes insurance for domestic (48 states) only
- Buyer will receive Tracking Number email (Please make sure your email address associate with your eBay account is still valid and not going to block our email)
- Item can be shipped to AK, HI, PR, GU, and internationally. Please click on the shipping calculator to get the shipping rate quote outside domestic 48 states of US. If you cannot find the shipping rate to your location, please email us or contact us by phone for a shipping rate quote.
|We stand behind all the products that we sell. Please test fit items before cutting, painting, altering, or final installation. Altered items and custom orders are not refundable or returnable. Please inspect the parts immediately after receiving your order.
Any Question? Call Us Toll Free at
1-877-810-3316 or International 1-909-247-1719
Product Code: BZ193005+6
AUTO PARTS AVENUE, INC.
13265 Yorba Ave. Ste #C
Chino, CA 91710
Business Hours: Monday -
Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time)
Headlights for Sale
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The Lexus LF-CC Concept – heading for a debut at Paris 2012 – is a bold concept previewing the new Lexus IS. Lexus is certainly getting its style Mojo together with new models that offer more dramatic styling, and seem to offer more for the driver too. Like the Lexus LF-CC Concept.
Mon, 24 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Chris Herridge bought an engine for a Triumph Spitfire on eBay. He then proceeded to take 3,000 photos as he disassembled and rebuilt it, possibly destroying his camera but gaining a shiny new SU-equipped Triumph engine by the time he was done -- eleven months later. We get the video above despite having taken no part in the labors.
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Chinese Grand Prix 2011
We described last week’s Malaysian Grand Prix as not exactly being Lewis Hamilton’s day. What a difference a week makes. Despite making the grid with just 35 seconds to spare after his car developed a fuel leak in the pit garage, Lewis was on the money from the off, following team mate Jenson Button past pole-sitter Vettel to run in second place, and ahead of Vettel in third.