- Original Used MG, MIDGET Black Rubber Bumper with MG badge emblem. This part is in good restorable condition
- Please check your compatibility information before placing order. We do not accept returns unless we made an error in our listing. Payment is expected within 24 hours of listing/auction end. Seller reserves the right to withdraw this listing at any time to accommodate local advertising demand.
- Unless otherwise stated, Seller is responsible for Shipping Expense (excludes Return Shipping). Local Pickup is available and encouraged. Please allow day for in-house handling before scheduling pickup. Orders generally ship 2/3 business days following PayPal payment confirmation. Seller is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by Carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination.
- *WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. Please drop by our store and see what else we are selling. You may be surprised at our variety of products and competitively priced parts. We may have the parts for your Personal Auto, Classic British Show Car, Vintage Chevy Truck, Motorcycle, ATV, Scooter, Boat, Snowmobile, Personal Watercraft, Lawnmower, Computer, and more.**
Mg Midget Black Front Bumper Original With Badge on 2040-parts.com
Austell, Georgia, US
Bumpers for Sale
- 1957 chevrolet front bumper guard stainless plates covers, bolts and spacers(US $8.00)
- 1959 ford rear bumper brackets - original(US $125.00)
- 55 1955 chev chevy chevrolet rear bumper guard(US $30.00)
- 1973 to 1975 el camino / chevelle front bumper fillers ends(US $99.00)
- Amc concord spirit eagle front bumper end cap(US $24.95)
- 70 - 73 camaro front license plate bracket 71 72 (US $16.95)
The 2014 Subaru XV (pictured) gets a bit of a tweak The Subaru XV arrived in the UK in 2012, and it’s a perfectly able and reasonably-priced compact crossover from Subaru. But within a year of launching the XV Subaru decided to inject a bit more appeal in to the XV with a price cut of £2,300 across the range and now, not more than six months later, they’re fiddling with the XV range again. The 2.0 litre petrol XV gets new valve-train components to cut engine noise and revised suspension, with extra soundproofing improving NVH levels across the range, a revised power steering system for added stability and feel and thicker and reshaped suspension lower arm and extra reinforcement around the base of the A-Pillar for better crash performance.Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Electric vehicle manufacturer Volteis has released a teaser of its latest car set to debut at the Geneva motor show, designed by Philippe Starck It has been confirmed that Starck, better known for his product and furniture design, would unveil the ‘V+ by Starck' at the show's Green Pavilion. The teaser indicates that the V+ will retain the basic shape of Volteis' X2 and X4 models, which have a range of 60 kilometers. Starck said, "I wanted to offer an alternative.Thu, 07 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Volkswagen has officially revealed the Mk6 Golf's swansong: the production-ready Golf R Cabriolet. First seen at the 2011's Worthersee enthusiast show, the new Golf R Cabriolet packs the same 266bhp engine as its hard-top sister, but loses its all-wheel drive underpinnings. It's now a front-driver, like a regular Golf GTI.