Ming's Mark Rd5 Burgandy/beige 6" X 9" Classical Mat on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Ming's Mark RD5 Burgandy/Beige 6" X 9" Classical Mat
- Covers and Awning Access 6' X 9' Classical Mat Rd5-Burgundy/Beige Ming'S Mark Inc.
Ming's Mark RD5
- Manufacturer: Ming's Mark
- Shipping Weight: 445
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT BELLE'S STORE
We have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 00:00:00 -0800
We take a look at the Top 5 photo galleries viewed on Cars UK during 2012 – a good indicator of the most interesting cars of the year. There have been lots of interesting car news stories on Cars UK during 2012, but are the stories themselves a true indicator of how interested you, dear reader, are in the news that’s happening in the car world, or is it how much additional information you seek out on a story that’s the reality of just how much interest there is? We decided the amount of times a gallery of photos of a new car is viewed is probably more indicative than the story itself, so we’ve dug through our stats to see what floated your boat most in 2012.
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Toyota FT-1Concept revealed – it’s a new Toyota Supra
Toyota teased us with a concept photo back in December that looked like it was previewing a Supra for the 21st century, and it’s been revealed today at the Detroit Auto Show as the Toyota FT-1 Concept. The FT-1 Concept is the result of Toyota’s Calty design studio in California to create the ultimate sports car and, say Toyota, is a strikingly modern design that makes reference to past Toyotas like the 2000GT from the 1960s. Toyota aren’t making any claims for the FT-1′s powertrain yet (FT stands for ‘Future Toyota’ and the ’1′ the ultimate) and comes with a front engine/ rear wheel drive configuration, with a cockpit set back within the wheelbase and wraparound screen.
Wed, 05 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
By Ollie Kew
First Official Pictures
05 February 2014 19:00
Well done to Citroen: its arch-funky Cactus crossover concept has makes it into production unscathed, ‘Airbumps’ and all. The production version’s called the Citroen C4 Cactus as it’s based on the C4 hatch, but it’s had the funk turned up to 11. If you’re arriving this late to the compact crossover party, you need to make a splash – good job the new C4 Cactus is head-turning enough to cause the Nissan Juke and Ford EcoSport nightmares.