- As it clearly states in eBay policies, when clicking the ?Buy It Now? button, or placing a bid, you automatically enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from us. Please commit to buy only after you have decided to purchase and you are ready to pay.
- Purchasing from us means you have read, understood and agreed to all our policies.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if you fail to follow our policies.
- We can accept bidders with 0 or negative feedback, but we reserve the right to cancel such bids.
- Please feel free to ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
- Immediately after you place your order an automatic email will be sent to the email address that you have registered your eBay ID with. Please read your email as it includes all the information you need regarding your order.
- We accept only PayPal.
- Complete payment must be made within 4 days of placing your order (buy-it-now option) or winning your bid.
- We will ship the package only after the payment has been verified and cleared.
US customers: items will be shipped via REGISTERED MAIL or BETTER (if other was not specified) with delivery confirmation/tracking number (available upon request). All customers: all shipping prices include shipping handling and insurance. Please note that we can only ship to eBay CONFIRMED addresses. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes APO/FPO. We cannot add special notes you want for the carrier.
International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government.
International shipment might be delayed by destination country authorities. If your package is delayed by customs you will have to call your local customs office to find out what is holding it up. We have no way of giving you better information when a package is delayed by customs.
Customs delays, if incurred, are not part of stated delivery times. We guarantee delivery of the package up to 15 business days from the date you paid (Saturday and Sunday are not business days).
Please note that, depending on your geographic location, not all delivery methods are available. Returned merchandise that is lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility. It is important to save the tracking information and to properly insure all merchandise being returned to us. Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.
If you see that the package that the courier try to deliver you is damaged, please fill the claim form or do not accept it and let me know as soon as possible, so I will be able to get reimbursement if the part is destroyed and ship replacement to you ASAP.
All returns must be approved by mail before you ship any item back to us. If you ship an item back to us without letting us know prior to shipping, the package will be refused returned to you. Returns are permitted if you are not satisfied with your purchase and must be initiated by the buyer within 7 days from date of receipt. Refusing a delivery is not an acceptable way to return it.
All returns must be pre-approved. Refused packages will be treated as an unauthorized return and will be charged a minimum of 15% restocking fee + double the shipping cost (the carrier is charging us for both ways). Make sure we authorize your return.
If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund.
Returned items are reviewed by us upon receiving them. Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping" it means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. Returns should be packed in an outer shipping carton to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product.