Motion Pro Clutch Cable Fits Suzuki Rm 500 1983 on 2040-parts.com
Grand Rapids, Michigan, US
Cables for Sale
- Motion pro foot brake cable fits yamaha moto-4 200 yfm 200dx 1986-1989(US $26.49)
- Motion pro throttle cable fits suzuki gs 500e 1999-2000(US $29.19)
- Motion pro clutch cable fits suzuki rm 465 1981(US $22.01)
- Motion pro foot brake cable fits yamaha tri-moto ytm 225dr 1985(US $26.49)
- Motion pro replacement clutch cable kawasaki klx140 2008-2013(US $23.95)
- Motion pro foot brake cable fits kawasaki prairie 300 2x4 kvf 300b 1999-2002(US $27.05)
Rally and gymkhana driver Ken Block is torturing tires with a Ford Fiesta these days. So our Microsoft friends at Turn 10 Studios, makers of Forza Motorsport 3, have their version of Block and his rally Fiesta sliding their way around some open space and through the warehouse available for viewing. So here you go.Tue, 28 Aug 2007 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 28 August 2007 12:01 CAR: Tell us how important the XF is for Jaguar IAN CALLUM: ‘At the risk of sounding immodest, it’s the most important new car for us since the 1968 XJ6. That car for me was a real benchmark. It set the Jaguar identity arguably until the present day.
Rockin' Supercar: The Rebirth, Short Life, and Death of a Shark-Fin-Equipped '85 Toyota Tercel WagonFri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Sometimes a very ordinary car becomes something special, maybe even loved, but that's not always enough to keep it out of the jaws of the crusher. This is the story of a second-gen Toyota Tercel wagon (known in Japan as the Sprinter Carib) and its journey from auction to lumber-hauler to kid transportation to a Chinese steel factory. Around the turn of the century, while I was working at a doomed dot-com in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood, I discovered that the city auctioned off all the unclaimed tow-away cars every week at nearby Pier 70.