Motorguide X3 Trolling Motor - Freshwater - Foot Control Bow Mount - 45lbs-36-12 on 2040-parts.com
Stow, Massachusetts, United States
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
Manufacturer Part Number:940200050
X3 Freshwater Edition
Motorguide is excited to introduce the X3 trolling motor designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.Features
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
- Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance
The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
Rugged Composite Shaft
- Improved rigidity and durability
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Wider base for added stability
- Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
- Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal
The larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.Precision Response Steering
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.Variable Ratio Technology
Composite Locking Pins
- Improves steering response
- Reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
- Precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal clicking which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the X3.Powerful Dual Blade Propeller
Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.
Complete Trolling Motors for Sale
Thu, 05 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The new BMW X6 facelift (pictured) a little earlier than BMW planned. With the arrival of the new BMW X5 a year ago, it’s about time its coupe sibling – the BMW X6 – got a similar facelift. And here it is, albeit a little earlier than BMW intended.
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Toyota has revealed its Corolla Furia Concept at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. The carmaker's compact sedan concept - which measures in at 4,620mm long, 1,805mm wide and 1,425mm high sitting on a wheelbase of 2,700mm - previews design cues expected to feature on the next-generation Corolla. Designed around a theme of ‘Iconic Dynamism', it uses simple surfaces to create a more recognizable appearance that will appeal to a younger generation.
Thu, 02 Apr 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Aston Martin caught our eye with the Rapide concept at the 2006 Detroit auto show. But the project slid to the back burner as then-owner Ford Motor Co. couldn't fund development of the car.