Off-Road Gear for Sale
- Thor phase motocross jersey(US $10.00)
- Fox / ktm motorcycle bmx racing jersey(US $25.00)
- Fox motocross pants, bmx, off-road, safety gear
- Moto 3 style off-road motocross riding racing helmet full face silver dot medium
- Moto 3-style motorbike off-road motocross full face helmet mat black dot large
- Moto 3-style motorcycle chopper off-road full face helmet gray dot large bobber
Being a car designer is often percieved as a glamourous occupation, but few people realise that this typically means working in some of the least inspiring places. Wolfsburg, Detroit and Birmingham are just a few of the locations that are home to some of the largest populations of car designers around the world. GM Europe's location in Russelsheim, Germany is also one of the less glamourous locations but the new design center building opened this week aims to redress the otherwise rather industrial feel of the place where tomorrow's Opels and Saabs are created.Wed, 05 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Mazda has revealed the Mazda6 Estate ahead of its public debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show alongside the new Mazda 6 saloon. Last week saw the reveal of the new Mazda6 ahead of its public debut in Paris, and we knew that Mazda were planning to unveil the Estate version of the Mazda 6 at Paris too after they revealed it in Japan last month. And here it is.
Who's Where: Christopher Weil becomes head of Mini exterior design, Marcus Syring head of Rolls-Royce exteriorsTue, 30 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
An internal reshuffle in Munich has seen Christopher Weil appointed head of exterior design for Mini, replacing Marcus Syring who takes up a similar position at Rolls-Royce. The changes see Weil return to Munich after just over a year as director of automotive design at BMW DesignworksUSA in LA. His portfolio includes the BMW 328 Hommage, F30 3 Series, 5 Series GT, current 7 Series and 4 Series.