I bought this Air ratchet from the Matco truck and I didn't use it because I got another one as a gift. Unfortunately, the truck guy won’t take it back so I’m stuck with it. I posted on eBay for about 80 dollars cheaper than what I paid. So my loss is your gain. It’s brand new and it comes with:
· 1/4" Air ratchet, and Matco Original box.
· User Operation instruction manual.
· Warranty registration card.
· Quick disconnect air piece.
Keep in mind you are not paying any taxes, which is saving you more money. For the same item you getting from the Matco truck.
Please refer to picture for further information.
Thanks for stopping by please let me know if you have any questions.
Mt2814 Matco 1/4" Air Ratchet Mechanic Tools on 2040-parts.com
Overland Park, Kansas, US
Other Air Tools for Sale
- Blue point heavy duty air hammer at2050 new(US $115.00)
- Ir 325b heavy duty air nibbler(US $159.99)
- Ipa 8052 36" air comb(US $36.99)
- Hand held sandblaster gun gravity feeder(US $44.99)
- New pneumatic windshield knife tool - air tools automotive glass remover tools(US $120.00)
- Eastwood pneumatic air tools essential shop tool kit(US $165.94)
Spyker B6 Venator (pictured) to get 345bhp Lotus V6 The Spyker B6 Venator arrived officially – at least as a concept – at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year, and it’s a fine looking car with lots of promise. It did seem it might just be another flight of fancy by Spyker’s Victor Muller, but it does look like the B6 Venator really is heading for production. Not only that, but Victor has a B6 Venator Spyder in the mix too to add an extra bit of appeal to what looks like it will be an appealing, if still quite expensive, offering from Spyker.Thu, 02 Oct 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Whitworth Motor Shows 02 October 2008 17:33 Skoda launched its revised Octavia at the Paris motor show – and it's clear to see they've injected some mini-Superb DNA. And that was about it for the Czech marque this year; 2008 is a bit of a slow period for Skoda, before the product onslaught begins in earnest next year. With its new nose and tail bringing it into line with the new Superb, the Skoda Octavia now has much needed visual presence.Mon, 28 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
While the Ford Motor Co. has no shortage of SUVs large and small in the U.S. market, here's a nameplate that you're probably unfamiliar with: Everest.