New, Cobra, Pt# 2371sc Yamaha Road Star, Slash Cut Complete Exhaust...1999-2012 on 2040-parts.com
Kansas City, Missouri, US
New, Exhaust made by Cobra. PT.# 2371SC Classic Slashcut Styl Boulevard Complete Exhst System for the 1600/1700 Roadstar. Rejetting may be required Item was on display may have very very fine scratches
SHIPPING is $40.05 To the continental United states only ( lower 48 )
items are shipped through the USPS. We are not responsable for item after we ship it.
items are sold as-is no return
for other question or payment options please email us,
or call us at 816-924-1144.
Exhaust for Sale
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
- Header muffler pipe ts90 suzuki gs ts 90 11/1971 (US $45.99)
- Chrome brake caliper and bracket off a cb750 honda. 69-71k, k0 k1. with pads(US $135.95)
- Extended brake hose off a cb750 honda. 69-78k, 75-76f. k0.cb350,360,400,500,550(US $29.95)
- New, samson, slip on mufflers. oval tip, exhaust - roadstar 1999 to 2006(US $224.95)
- New, hard krome 3" big straight exhaust system, yamaha road star, 1999-2012(US $369.95)
- Viper honda vfr800fi 97-02 aluminum stubby carbon end 39cm oval slip-on exhaust(US $265.98)
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
19 August 2009 11:23
It’s been a while, but today we can finally bring you news of the new Noble. The new M600 supercar is unveiled today: a classic, low-slung supercar with a mid-mounted V8. CAR scooped the new Noble M600 comprehensively last year, and our story was spot-on.
Wed, 26 May 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The McLaren F1 20th Anniversary photo - 21 McLarens together
Well, not quite 20 years ago today that Ron Dennis got his band to play, but it is 20 years this year since McLaren first brought together the team that was to create the mighty McLaren F1, which is cause for celebration. To mark the occasion McLaren has issued a McLaren F1 20th Anniversary Press Release reprising the chronology of the F1 and lots of interesting stats. Take a look – it’s well worth the read.
Sat, 10 Apr 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Peugeot 107 Verve
The Peugeot 107 is the smallest car in the Peugeot range. And essentially the same car is the smallest in the Citroen and Toyota range. Why?