New, Cobra, Pt# 2371sc Yamaha Road Star, Slash Cut Complete Exhaust...1999-2012 on 2040-parts.com
Kansas City, Missouri, US
New, Exhaust made by Cobra. PT.# 2371SC Classic Slashcut Styl Boulevard Complete Exhst System for the 1600/1700 Roadstar. Rejetting may be required Item was on display may have very very fine scratches
SHIPPING is $40.05 To the continental United states only ( lower 48 )
items are shipped through the USPS. We are not responsable for item after we ship it.
items are sold as-is no return
for other question or payment options please email us,
or call us at 816-924-1144.
Exhaust for Sale
Thu, 06 Mar 2008 00:00:00 -0800
- Header muffler pipe ts90 suzuki gs ts 90 11/1971 (US $45.99)
- Chrome brake caliper and bracket off a cb750 honda. 69-71k, k0 k1. with pads(US $135.95)
- Extended brake hose off a cb750 honda. 69-78k, 75-76f. k0.cb350,360,400,500,550(US $29.95)
- New, samson, slip on mufflers. oval tip, exhaust - roadstar 1999 to 2006(US $224.95)
- New, hard krome 3" big straight exhaust system, yamaha road star, 1999-2012(US $369.95)
- Viper honda vfr800fi 97-02 aluminum stubby carbon end 39cm oval slip-on exhaust(US $265.98)
By Guy Bird
06 March 2008 12:38
What’s new on Audi’s Geneva Motor Show stand? The biggest news from a sales point of view might have been the A4 Avant – on an all-new chassis for improved driving ability and a bigger boot – but new variants of the TT, Q7 and R8 arguably stole its show stand thunder. The production diesel TT and Q7 were finally unveiled.
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Alex Michaelides
24 July 2009 11:55
Finnish rally ace Marcus Gronholm averted disaster to make a promising debut at the 2009 Pikes Peak international hillclimb. The world rally champion’s attempt was severely hampered when the rear tyre of his Ford Fiesta exploded, forcing him to limp home to a still-respectable fifth position in a time of 11min 28.963sec. Japanese rally star Nobuhiro ‘Monster’ Tajima claimed first prize in his Suzuki SX4 with a time of 10min 15.368sec.
Sat, 02 Mar 2013 00:00:00 -0800
We have the first photos of the next Variant in the Golf Mk 7 line – the VW Golf Estate – ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week. More in the ‘They didn’t want it to arrive yet‘ saga in the run-up to the start of the 2013 Geneva Motor Show, with this offering being the firts pictures of the new VW Golf Estate. There really isn’t a huge amount to say about the new Golf Estate except it’s a Mk 7 Golf with a small shed on the back and looks likely to be a favourite family buy.