New Ford Mustang Black Car Neck Seat Rest Pillows Pair on 2040-parts.com
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:Please email us if you have any questions. THANKS!
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
This is a brand new, never used item:
- Size (each): 7.1(h) x 11.2(w) x 2.8(d) inch (18.0 x 28.5 x 7.0 cm)
- 100% Cotton, soft, nicely made!
- The logos are embroidered on the cushions (not printing)
- High quality - hard to find item!
- Excellent gift idea!!
- Please pay for the item within 7 days by Paypal
- Combine shipping - Please be sure you agree this policy before you bid: final shipping cost is each individula shipping cost combined minus the number of additional items you win
- No pickup service, thanks for your understanding
Other for Sale
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
As we commented recently, the 911 is the soul of Porsche; its reason to be, if you like. Which is why the driver experience is at the heart of all that Porsche does with the 911′s development. And Porsche has added a new option to the 911 Carrera and Targa range, available from February.
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Ford will be reducing the price of its Ford Focus electric by $4,000 for the 2014 model year, InsideEVs.com is reporting. The 10 percent price cut will lower the starting MSRP from $39,995 (including a $795 destination charge) down to $35,995. This move by Ford is seen as an attempt to keep the electric car competitive since its release back in 2011.
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Who holds the keys to the AutoWeek kingdom? Well, at least the keys for the test cars? That would be road test editor Natalie Neff.