New Generation Saab 900 / 9-3 Test Cable 12 Pin Central Lock #8611428 on 2040-parts.com
Silver Spring, Maryland, US
Saab breakout box test cable for the New Generation Saab 900 and 9-3 central locking system.
This is a 12 pin test cable # 8611428 and is new in the bag.
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- '60s nos vintage rite autotronics corp. compression tester no. 535(US $15.99)
- Snap on solus pro eesc316 w / accessories 10.2, domestic,asian(US $1,295.00)
- Xr7 bluetooth obd-ii pcandroid based advanced obd2 diagnostics car scan tool(US $7.50)
- Kent moore corvette leaf spring compressor j-33432-a(US $399.99)
- Snap-on mt-480 mt480 tach diesel timing meter(US $49.99)
- Nexiq pro-link iq heavy duty truck scan tool for engine, transmission, abs(US $2,650.00)
The next step in the effort to keep people from using cell phones for calls and text messages while driving has arrived--a service that senses when the phone is moving at carlike speeds and automatically handles calls and messages. T-Mobile is providing the service, called DriveSmart, for its customers who use the LG Optimus T, a mobile phone that runs the Android operating system. T-Mobile says it will make the service available on other handsets soon.Mon, 21 May 2012
The Lexus RX 450h F Sport joins the 2012 range The 2012 facelift for the hybrid SUV Lexus RX 450h will cost from £44,495, with the new RX 450h F Sport costing £51,995. The Geneva Motor Show in March was the debut for the facelift of the 2012 Lexus SUV offering – the RX 450h – with a new, sharper, sportier option added to the range in the guise of the RX 450h F Sport. Actually, to call the changes to the 2012 RX 450h is probably to exaggerate; they’re more a bit of botox than actual surgery.Mon, 20 May 2013
Owners of 2005-2008 Maserati Quattroportes, 2008 GranTurismos, and the 2008 Alfa Romeo 8C should expect to hear from dealers soon as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issued a recall this past week. The recall is for tie-rod ends that have insufficient corrosion protection, which then leads to rust and weakening of the units. This unit could fail completely, causing the driver of the vehicle to lose control.