Here is a New genuine Lucas MCH 66, 5 1/2 inch chrome headlamp - NOS including 3 x Lucas warning lights and lighting switch. Not repro!
New Lucas Mch66 Headlamp Triumph Tr6/t100c Norton Cafe Racer Bsa Victor Firebird on 2040-parts.com
Winnetka, California, US
Lighting for Sale
- K&s front right turn signal fits honda 25-1161(US $29.70)
- Blk turn signal passing spot light bar kawasaki vulcan vn 750 800 900 1600 1700(US $59.99)
- Cafe racer headlight mount, vintage(US $99.00)
- Universal led tail brake light for harley davidson chopper shadow cruiser(US $22.99)
- Kuryakyn replacement turn signal lenses (2267) red fits most yamaha models(US $9.99)
- Fit yamaha fz1 1000 fazer 2006 2007 2008 06 07 08 headlight headlamp assembly e(US $169.99)
Remember the Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari, the hyper-expensive hot hatch fettled with some help from Maranello? Well now Fiat has tuned up its baby 500C convertible pocket rocket with assistance from Maserati. The new limited-edition Abarth 695 Maserati Edition will carry a similarly eye-watering price tag - just 499 of the convertible hot hatch will be built and it tops a heady £32,000.Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0800
Volkaswagen has revealed the 2010 VW Sharan at the Geneva Motor Show Last week we reported on VW’s little German tease of the 2010 Sharan on the VW web site in Germany, coyly showing just a partial front end and one wheel. But a week on there’s no such reticence with a full reveal of VW’s big people carrier at Geneva. The last generation of the Sharan shared a platform with Ford’s Galaxy, but the 2010 Volkswagen Sharan is a purely VW venture -based as it is on VW’s flexible MQB platform – and comes complete with the standard fashion accessory for a people carrier of sliding rear doors, and a more flexible seven-seat layout.Sun, 02 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Nissan has released details of the all electric Nissan LEAF EV Update 18/3/2010: Nissan has announced that the Nissan LEAF will be built at its plant in Sunderland UK, starting 2013. The Nissan LEAF is trumpeted as Nissan’s Zero Emissions Electric Car. The LEAF will go on sale in Japan, America and Europe in late 2010, and as we already knoew, Nissan is working on battery production and charging infrastructure in the UK, Portugal and other countries.