New Performance Chip Tuning Box Bmw E46 320i 323i 325i 328i 330i Z3 Plug & Play on 2040-parts.com
BMW TUNING BOX E46 320i 323i 325i 328i 330i Z3
Please note: The case/ cover for all petrol BMW'S only are plastic as shown in the picture, NOT aluminium as described in the listing. This does not affect the chip in any way, its just a cover. The reason being is petrol BMW chips have more electronics inside and the aluminium case does not fit.
Items are sent from EUROPEAN UNION.
We accept PAYPAL only. If you need any additional info feel free to contact us.
THANKS FOR WATCHING
Performance Chips for Sale
- Edge cs cs2 & cts cts2 dash pod mount 07-13 gm trucks luxury interior w/adps nr
- Range technology active fuel management disable device(US $226.30)
- Sprint booster sbch1002s 2007-13 gm truck(US $220.00)
- Drac module computer control unit speed sensor vehicle buffer qwl 16159045(US $29.99)
- Cobb tuning accessport v2 mazdaspeed 3 mazdaspeed 6 ap-maz-002(US $329.00)
- Performance chip programmer fuel horsepower booster module tuner for honda civic(US $77.95)
Ford Motor Co. expects the 2012 Focus compact to earn 40 mpg, giving the automaker four vehicles that produce 40 mpg or more in 2011. Three of the 2011s--the Fiesta subcompact SE with SFE package, Fusion Hybrid and Lincoln MKZ Hybrid sedans--have certified 2011 EPA ratings of 40 mpg highway/41 city.Thu, 18 Nov 2010
Optimism. California was built on it, and the first press day of the Los Angeles auto show was mired in thick, gloopy, ‘we’re going to save/conquer the world’ with cars rhetoric. Mercedes saw no irony whatsoever in announcing 200 deliveries of the zero emission hydrogen fuel cell B-class, then without missing a beat unveiling the 550hp CLS63 AMG, with huge increases in power and torque.Mon, 28 Oct 2013
Bob Lutz is not a man who can be contained within 140 characters. This past weekend he spoke at the Petersen as part of the Inside the MotoMan Studio series, hosted by friend of Autoweek George Notaras (past events have been with Ralph Gilles and Derek Jenkins). Lutz talked at length about his childhood in Switzerland, early memories working for Ford and Chrysler, the time he swayed BMW management away from building Mercedes-like luxoboats, and what Lee Iacocca was really like behind closed doors.