For Sale, NIB, Never Used IR remote and wireless Headset for DVD player (rear entertainment) for Ford/Mercury.
Nib Ford/mercury Dvd Headset With Remote Part # 6l2t-19c005-ab on 2040-parts.com
Austin, Texas, US
Other for Sale
- Rugged ridge 17235.80 - 97-06 jeep wrangler ac vent switch pod kit(US $31.34)
- Rugged ridge 17235.85 - 07-10 jeep wrangler lower switch panel kit(US $58.03)
- Rugged ridge 17235.89 - universal rocker switches kit(US $59.61)
- Rugged ridge 17235.02 - universal red two position switch(US $10.92)
- Rugged ridge 13003.01 - 97-06 jeep wrangler black sound wedges w/o speakers(US $89.99)
- Mercedes benz bluetooth adapter interface oem qwy-ckiii-hfp b67875878 m/b(US $99.00)
UK price and specs for the Ford C-Max & Grand C-Max Prices We never fail to be surprised by how long it can take from the reveal of a new car until that car starts to hit showrooms. In the case of the 2011 Ford C-Max and the 2011 Ford Grand C-Max it is almost exactly a year since Ford unwrapped what will be the first Ford to use the Global C-Segment platform – which will also underpin the 2011 Ford Focus and the next generation Ford Kuga – at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Having finally got the C-Max to the UK, we’re pleased to see that instead of foisting endless trim specifications levels on to buyers Ford has decied to keep it simple with just two options on the C-Max and the Grand C-Max – either Zetec or Titanium.Tue, 10 Jun 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Dimitri Pesin First Official Pictures 10 June 2008 09:17 Pagani has released pictures of its new road-going track car – the Zonda Cinque. It’s a limited edition (we’re talking only five examples) with a 669bhp and weight-saving technology all round. Racy doesn’t even begin to describe it.Wed, 26 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
A TRAIN GUARD ran up car hire bills of more than £95,000 after his £8,000 Mercedes was written off in an accident, a court has heard Sameer Umerji, from Bolton, Greater Manchester, entered into a credit hire agreement with a car rental firm which ran for around 18 months, judges were told. Detail has emerged in a written ruling by the Court of Appeal - after Mr Umerji and insurers became embroiled in litigation. One appeal judge, Lord Justice Underhill, said the car hire sum was "remarkable" given the value of the Mercedes.