Nos Delco Remy 12v 519 Voltage Regulator Made In Usa on 2040-parts.com
Hamlet, Indiana, United States
Charging & Starting Systems for Sale
- Nos mopar 1970-76 negative battery cable(US $100.00)
- 1965 pontiac gto reproduction ignition wire set
- Brake caliper rebuilt 71-74 jaguar xke, back passsenger side, no core necessary(US $70.00)
- 1969,1970 corvette original used fuel door(US $75.00)
- Corvette voltage regulator, 1966
- 1963 - 1967 corvette large lot of radiator hoses, small block and big block.
Mercedes today unveiled the F125 concept car - a car bearing the three-pointed star's F name to demark it as a tech testbed, and the 125 to mark Merc's 125th anniversary in this four-wheeled business. It's a hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle, and Merc claims a punchy 1000km (620-mile) range. But the scientists here are proud of the cutting edge lithium sulphur batteries, used to store energy created by the fuel-cell.Wed, 26 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
The 2015 Mustang stirs up the silver screen with the latest co-branded commercial set to arrive this weekend during the Daytona 500. “Need for Speed” director Scott Waugh says that the ideal movie cars “combine tons of power, rear-wheel drive, great handling and the ability to be easily flung around corners.” So what's better than the latest and greatest Mustang to roll out of the Blue Oval? The 50th anniversary of course.Tue, 13 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
By Tim Pollard Motor Shows 13 January 2009 17:00 Day Two is below. Scroll to the bottom for coverage from Day One 4.10pm: The EndThere's a real sense of humility, of stifled exhibition at the NAIAS 2009. Detroit's show is usually a byword for showmanship and razzmatazz.