Nos Vintage 1967-1969 Chevy Camaro Set Of 5 Firestone Tires 67 68 69 E 70-14 on 2040-parts.com
Hutchinson, Kansas, United States
NOS Vintage 1967-1969 Chevy Camaro Set of 5 E 70-14 Firestone tires. Please check to make sure the application will work with your vehicle. Not promising it will work with all. If you have any questions or need additional info please call Corey 620-382-4302. Buyer satisfaction guaranteed. Kansas residents please add 8.05% sales tax. International buyers need to allow me time to send a proper invoice for shipping charges prior to paying with Paypal. Insurance is required for all orders. There will be a handling time of two business days unless special arrangements are made. Let me know if you have any other needs. We do accept returns within 14 day period of purchasing the item. Buyer will need to pay return shipping. Please check out my E bay store, The Lawson Showcase, for other vintage car parts and accessories. We also sell other antiques, antique billiards and golf memorabilia. Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Tires for Sale
Mon, 09 Nov 2009 00:00:00 -0800
- Nos 2 vintage race car goodyear blue streak sport tire date coded 7.00-14 pair(US $1,500.00)
- Camaro space saver spare tire & wheel 7.35-14 nova firebrid 1967 1968 1969 1979
- Vredestein tire,165/hr15,sprint classic,set,porsche 356a,356b,356c,free shipping(US $520.00)
- 1964-66 kelsey hayes reproduction knockoff wheels w/ radial goldlines set of 4(US $2,995.00)
- Avon cr 227 235/65 vr 16 whitewall tires for rolls royce or bentley oe tires(US $1,950.00)
- Brand new diamondback ii wide white wall radials (2) 235/75/15(US $470.00)
Piers Morgan is encouraging us to buy tickets to win the first new XJ off the production line. A couple of weeks ago we reported that Jaguar are running a competition to win the very first new XJ to come of the production line. It may be true that the competition will give Jaguar a bit of publicity for the new XJ, but it’s also true that the real beneficiaries of the competition will be the NSPCC.
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Porsche Cayenne 2nd Gen hits 100,000
The second generation Porsche Cayenne – launched in 2009 – has now reached 100,000 cars produced. They said it would be a failure when the Porsche Cayenne first appeared back in 2002. But nothing could be further from the truth.
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0800
This big beast is the Cadillac XTS Platinum Concept, unveiled at the 2010 Detroit motor show. It’s still a show car for now, but it will inspire a luxury Caddy limo that will go on sale in 2012. Yes.